Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woot

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Good luck. Having to "claim" them is pretty much common knowledge....Why else would it have a link that says claim?
He_Hate_Me Wrote:Love you ; )

I wasnt ever talking shit, people just assume the worst because I dont sugar coat everything I say to make people like me. Contrary to popular belief I rarely start these bitch fests, people just dont like something I say and want to start a :catfight:

I don't think you intentionally try to start shit but its just the choice of words you use. In the first quote it sound's like your belittling him. A fine "yeah you need to 'claim' it" would suffice.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

play nice all
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

or what johnny?

gonna spank me? Wink

@hate me -- get a better choice of words then. sure seemed to me like your talking shit to not only me, but rick also. we're both mods, we can both ban you. i don't care if you don't like me, but really.. =/
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I like Pie
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:I like Pie

I like everybody

Specially Panders ; )
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

There is a vast difference between sugar coating things and being ignorant, a distinction you prove time and time again that you don't understand. I was never whining, I said I fucked up. I do however believe that things like this need to be made more clear for those that don't know about them. Somehow you in your infinite wisdom turned that into whining.

As usual you turn every argument into one about spending. This has nothing to do with spending, it has to do with clarifying the rules. You state that people see the game is all about spending and quit. Well what do you think would happen if a new person figured out how to do an achievement, reached that goal and then lost out on the creds because they didn't understand they HAD to claim them immediately? The wording in the stats page is bad, not everyone clicks every single link on their home page and honestly even clicking that link doesn't have the wording that makes it obvious.

I have a question for you. If the spenders didn't exist do you think you'd be able to mouth off about how superior you are without spending? Or do you think Ray would dump the game because it didn't even pay for itself let alone turn a profit. I have been around CI games for over almost 5 years now, I have been a moderator on all the game forums, I have won most of them at least once (MC being the one I just can't seem to get past 2nd on) and I have seen people like you in every one of them. There are three types of non spenders. First are the ones that are genuinely grateful they are allowed to play without spending, they enjoy the game for what it is and understand it's a business and don't bitch that spenders have an advantage. There are the ones that complain about not being able to compete without spending but generally just try their best anyways. Then there are the ones like you, that have no clue whatsoever how business works, seem unable to comprehend that this game costs money to administrate, constantly berate and laugh at players that have the money to financially support the game for those that don't and finally have some sort of inflated sense of self worth and ability.

Talk shit out your hat all you like, the fact is you're insignificant here. People don't agree with you because 99% of what you say is the same ignorant rhetoric that is so wrong that even those that don't spend don't agree with you. Try reading and understanding what other people are saying and maybe you'd finally get it, but somehow I doubt that's gonna happen.

@Jeremy - It's all good bro, yah coulda messaged the noob lol, but ain't the end of the world Wink

@Big Bang - On the contrary, I have enough experience leading forums to see people like him as what they are in a hurry. You'd be amazed at how carefully he chooses his words to be insulting, and he does it so he can cry innocence later on.. "oh but I didn't mean it that way". Trust me, the first time I see him flame someone else in this manner he'll be gone from the forums and I am not nearly as forgiving as Danny is, he won't be back if I ban him.

Well to go with what Sharpie said....Who cares...I have a top HI medal, but I only went for it once. People all have different tactics...thats all fine and dandy...some people love to do the 10/0, or in the past the 5/0 spam until they reach a predetermined amount...well others do not like to do it. I have personally found that at the end of the day the same amount of credits have been spent...so for me its retarded....

Now there is no reason why anybody should of started any shit with spending and not spending...Out of all the online games...this used to be the one where non-spenders could actually do something in the game...its not that hard to figure it out...Bleuchef got 2nd place without spending a dime that month...Ray told him he was impressed...but it can happen thats why we all play....
[Image: 30.png]

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I like everybody

Specially Panders ; )

soon as they prove you wrong you hope on this dick?

whats is this talk shit hop on dick theory
mecca :postwhore:

calder12 Wrote:There is a vast difference between sugar coating things and being ignorant, a distinction you prove time and time again that you don't understand. I was never whining, I said I fucked up. I do however believe that things like this need to be made more clear for those that don't know about them. Somehow you in your infinite wisdom turned that into whining.

As usual you turn every argument into one about spending. This has nothing to do with spending, it has to do with clarifying the rules. You state that people see the game is all about spending and quit. Well what do you think would happen if a new person figured out how to do an achievement, reached that goal and then lost out on the creds because they didn't understand they HAD to claim them immediately? The wording in the stats page is bad, not everyone clicks every single link on their home page and honestly even clicking that link doesn't have the wording that makes it obvious.

I have a question for you. If the spenders didn't exist do you think you'd be able to mouth off about how superior you are without spending? Or do you think Ray would dump the game because it didn't even pay for itself let alone turn a profit. I have been around CI games for over almost 5 years now, I have been a moderator on all the game forums, I have won most of them at least once (MC being the one I just can't seem to get past 2nd on) and I have seen people like you in every one of them. There are three types of non spenders. First are the ones that are genuinely grateful they are allowed to play without spending, they enjoy the game for what it is and understand it's a business and don't bitch that spenders have an advantage. There are the ones that complain about not being able to compete without spending but generally just try their best anyways. Then there are the ones like you, that have no clue whatsoever how business works, seem unable to comprehend that this game costs money to administrate, constantly berate and laugh at players that have the money to financially support the game for those that don't and finally have some sort of inflated sense of self worth and ability.

Talk shit out your hat all you like, the fact is you're insignificant here. People don't agree with you because 99% of what you say is the same ignorant rhetoric that is so wrong that even those that don't spend don't agree with you. Try reading and understanding what other people are saying and maybe you'd finally get it, but somehow I doubt that's gonna happen.

@Jeremy - It's all good bro, yah coulda messaged the noob lol, but ain't the end of the world Wink

@Big Bang - On the contrary, I have enough experience leading forums to see people like him as what they are in a hurry. You'd be amazed at how carefully he chooses his words to be insulting, and he does it so he can cry innocence later on.. "oh but I didn't mean it that way". Trust me, the first time I see him flame someone else in this manner he'll be gone from the forums and I am not nearly as forgiving as Danny is, he won't be back if I ban him.

Rick,i aint even gonna read that..this isnt English class..is it? I hate Essay's Tongue J/K Ricksterrrr.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Love you ; )

I wasnt ever talking shit, people just assume the worst because I dont sugar coat everything I say to make people like me. Contrary to popular belief I rarely start these bitch fests, people just dont like something I say and want to start a :catfight:

The way you word things is just rude.Or maybe it just comes out that way either way maybe choose a diffrent way to say things and you may not get critisized every time you speak.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wOOt sLeEpWaLkEr 8 2,147 05-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Congrats Zura ( Win,Top HI,Boost,I.D.E ) Woot BlackWidow™ 58 10,126 01-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon