Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets

You have been caught by the police racing with a stolen vehicle. The vehicle has been impounded and you have been fined 5% of your experience.

I was driving a McLaren F1..Kelly raced me i lost it and went back to level 9..can you make it so that the 1st race u hve in a stolen car doesnt result in impound plz.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

it doesnt, u were just unlucky that you got a ticket on ur 1st race, i remember a few sessions back i was in a stolen car trying to get caught and took me like 20 races :S

crazyfrog555 Wrote:You have been caught by the police racing with a stolen vehicle. The vehicle has been impounded and you have been fined 5% of your experience.

I was driving a McLaren F1..Kelly raced me i lost it and went back to level 9..can you make it so that the 1st race u hve in a stolen car doesnt result in impound plz.

you do not de-level.

i've been caught plenty of times in stolen cars, you'll go into negative EXP, not level-downward..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

yeah that too, would have been kinda interesting if you did actually drop a lvl

hard
lvl past ide , js get caught in stolen cars a bit and go bck and try for it lmao
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

oh lmao..i was only like 2% or less into level 10..i didnt look at exp and level..i just guessed that id be back at level 9 lol..my bad.yeh i raced to 25% into 10 just so im safe at 10 lol.

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/f...y.php?f=10
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

I always thought that it was dumb to take the EXP away. Especially with the new EXP system and it being so hard to get levels...seriously if you are around level 25 taking 5% away will be around 500+ races to get back to where you are at...
[Image: 30.png]

5% at level 25 is about 10-20 races bro..lol.

5% of that level or 5% total exp.

5% total exp would easily be 500 odd races
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  01-05-2009 Street racing + Tickets Admin 10 2,769 01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  Support tickets G_I_JOE 1 1,070 07-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Last Post: OuTkAsT_2