[wow] Hugs_ox_Kisses
[wow] o_O_BUBYE_O_o
[FFF] IMGOD2U
[wow] PANDAhumpnMONKEY
[wow] S_U_M_M_I_T
[FFF] HideOut
[wow] sharp-e
[ProD] THEONE24

Casper your crew is doing very well. Starting to get the hang of this game.

There might be a crew competition this roundWink

anyone seen the register date on [FFF] IMGOD2U??

Wow he catches on quick Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Yeah so does DoE_BoI_FrEsH AkA putt putt
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

oh man!

[FFF] HideOut

this guy too!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

LOL some ppl just don't thinkTongue

Digital_Magic

At least have there join up dates more than a cuple days a---part
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

haha what u guys think those are all multi's common u can't really be serious...as soon a s a lil compitition comes up oooo were cheating look lets not talk about cheating and lets just stick with the facts ok..... those are all real people u guys,,,,, imgod2u name is Gram... meet him on ur own time and Hide OUt slacks alot but ive been on his ass,,,, u guys always have something to say about someone or a crew ,,, look no offence but i have been HARD on all my crews ass and no offence to my crew we are slacking hard me and big trucker and i can say now imgod2u (gram) is also catching up and doing a very good job at LISTENING to me unlike others thats why he is doing so good now and is still in my crew,,, look guys its my first time being on top in this game and now everyones trying to bring me down common guys i dont want enemy on the contrarry i wanna help top crew win,, and i wanna be able to race with all the poeple who i think are the best in this game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please stop hating on us its not like we are really any threat we are just trying to make u guys see that we are on ur asses,, its not like we are spending as u see so a lil spending on ur part and u guys murder us ,,,,, i said last session in the forums that we werent going to spend,,, i plan on keeping it that way,,, ....... thank you guys and i hope this dosnt turn into everyone trying to knock me down and turn this into enemy making everyone that knows me and talks to me everysingle day on msn knows that imma pretty cool guy and want to just learn to be the best,,, i tryed something this session that i have never tryed for and got chewed out by all of u for just trying something remeber guys u see me all on top and winning everything (remeber im still a noob even tho i have been playing this shit sence 2004,,,,, gimme a chance u guys IM NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMYS.... just want u guys to see me as dam hes putting forth effort this round ......
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Going for top crew without spending lmfao.
Wat a waste of ur team mates 2weeks lmao

dude evo i have always looked up to u and always have talked good about u but of coarse ur a low life like all the others i cant belive u just sent this to me hahaha

Hugs_ox_Kisses
Jun 14, 2009 7:31am u cnt steak cbr casper lmao. i realy dnt care if u hi me frm ur gfs account. it wont mater. u still have no chace at winning top crew. a loser at this game and always will be Wink

do u really think imma get on my girls account and jack u,,, lmao my girl jacked u from her jobs computer no offence but i suck at jacking and only do one hit not multiple like she has learned to do ur just pissed as fuq cuz a girl just jacked the money u wadsted to get up there,,, now i think ur the biggest low life piece of shit and u can littlerally kisss my asss..... and to think i thought u were part of the people who are smarter then others lmao..... no wonder everyone talks shit about u behind ur back and i always backed u up not even knowing u ,,,,,
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:dude evo i have always looked up to u and always have talked good about u but of coarse ur a low life like all the others i cant belive u just sent this to me hahaha

Hugs_ox_Kisses
Jun 14, 2009 7:31am u cnt steak cbr casper lmao. i realy dnt care if u hi me frm ur gfs account. it wont mater. u still have no chace at winning top crew. a loser at this game and always will be Wink

do u really think imma get on my girls account and jack u,,, lmao my girl jacked u from her jobs computer no offence but i suck at jacking and only do one hit not multiple like she has learned to do ur just pissed as fuq cuz a girl just jacked the money u wadsted to get up there,,, now i think ur the biggest low life piece of shit and u can littlerally kisss my asss..... and to think i thought u were part of the people who are smarter then others lmao..... no wonder everyone talks shit about u behind ur back and i always backed u up not even knowing u ,,,,,
I seroisly dont care what you or ohers think about me. its a online game. I realy dnt care.
But when i log in and workd, some reason u logd out and she came on. jst a lil sus 2 me
And like i said in tht message. i dnt care if i get hi'd
i dont need a net worth , im higher lvl atm than u will ever be

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've decided to run finally...... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 11 2,544 07-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon