Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally

casper_305 Wrote:lmao ur a higher lvl then ill ever be hhaaaaaa i think everyone in here can back me up on this currently im at lvl 54 u ducheeee if i had 2x's exp as u do where u think ill be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, waayyyyyyyyyy ahead of u lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was really funny ooooo im a lvl way ahead of where ull ever be LMAO.... are u getting mad that someones is getting as good as u aawwwwww,,, i have to take this time to thank alllllll of the Vets that have all helped me beacome the racer and player that i am.... u all know who u are

Summit- good mate of pauls
Panda- good mate of pauls
Tokkies
CrazyFrog- He backstabbed and gave your girl the wrong ide list
bubye-good mate of pauls
Twisted Fate (MC_Alumini) good mate of pauls.
even filty who i once hated has even helped me and
When did i help you? ive done fuckall. too help you apart from joining your crew too see your stats. thats about it:catfight:

Thats a really good way to keep friends, talking shit about 1 of there top racersWink

also wanna thank
DYNA for helping my girl out she has come along way,,,, as u can see lol...
thank you all for teaching me how this is done

Level 54???? I dont believe that!.
AND i dont like the way your talking about my Mate thanks.
I believe YES you run a macro now, SOOOO obvious :eek: yes you run everyones accounts, your the idiot mate,
And yes i believe theze accounts here are multis that hes running because no one else wants him to help him get top crew. and i Have proof.

Casper if you really want top crew, prepare to spend, or try recruit spenders?
Maby you should join some spenders crew whos going for top and atleast chuck in a few creds, Then youl be liked!

But yes HideOut IMGOD2U DoE_BoI_FrEsH are all multis, ohhhh hes even going for IDE Big Grin

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:i can back up im god to you, hes not a multi, played halo with him.

Yes but if you see IM GOD TO YOU,
And his names IMGOD2U,
its obvious, casper logs off PUTT_PUTT comes online.

AND

He changed his name from PUTT_PUTT to IMGOD2U
Because he found someone who hasnt played for a while so he could just use that name.

Interesting .... prehaps i shall bring this topic to rays attention ....

so guessing your not backing casper not huh bro ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

wtf, i didnt give his girl the wrong ide setup,his girl just couldnt tune right,i got them ide list off of phil who won ide and the caps with them setups,ive also given them out to other people who have reached the caps so fuck off with that..and imgod2u isnt a multi,putt_putt has renamed to something else so fuck off filthy.you think you know all again when you know shit.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

lmao.....
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Unknown i agree you haven't help for crap. All you do is try to get on my good side to get my stats and to mess me up by getting the ides i should of saved those messages. You nothing but a worthless human being who is selfish and lets not talk about Multis.....Why dont you go back into your wallet and go waste more money and ruin other peoples account before you get banned MATE!
Real men have the balls attached while others have them on the floor...Big Grin

Seriously?? Why is everyone hating on Casper??
And wth, Midori just told everyone we used to play Halo2 back in the day. I had 2 xbox live accounts TSE Tactics or Spoonage808. Now how the hell would anyone know that besides myself or midori?? Midori and i are both from hawaii. www.myspace.com/grammm Check my Myspace, now stop callin my account a muti!! And yes thats MY official myspace page with 26,000+ friends!! ME, Gram aka GramProdigy!! Now im done with this BS!! :banghead:

Back to Racing!! :duel:
2002 BMW E46 M3
2003 MBENZ SLK350 - AMG PACKAGE
2006 MBENZ E55 AMG
1989 HONDA CRX - FULL RACE
2008 YAMAHA R6 - FULL CARBON FIBER

WinkJust live your life!!Tongue

Myspace.com/grammm
Twitter.com/GramProdigy

If you have issues with the authenticty of other members please bring it to the attention of ray/cres in the form of a support ticket.

If you recieve no-reply in a reasonible amount of time, feel free to PM a Mod. (Johnny and I) have no problems conveying your issues to ray.

The forums are not here to raise hell on other members or get your mates to jump on the band wagon about cheating etc etc.

any further threads will be deleted.

thanks Vaughn
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Also add to this. Any other threads with this will cause in temp ban. We will discuss this with raymond. So please stop it. The forums arent here for your drama. Save it for your mama Tongue
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've decided to run finally...... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 11 2,544 07-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon