Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally

fast_fry Wrote:I seroisly dont care what you or ohers think about me. its a online game. I realy dnt care.
But when i log in and workd, some reason u logd out and she came on. jst a lil sus 2 me
And like i said in tht message. i dnt care if i get hi'd
i dont need a net worth , im higher lvl atm than u will ever be

lmao ur a higher lvl then ill ever be hhaaaaaa i think everyone in here can back me up on this currently im at lvl 54 u ducheeee if i had 2x's exp as u do where u think ill be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, waayyyyyyyyyy ahead of u lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was really funny ooooo im a lvl way ahead of where ull ever be LMAO.... are u getting mad that someones is getting as good as u aawwwwww,,, i have to take this time to thank alllllll of the Vets that have all helped me beacome the racer and player that i am.... u all know who u are

Summit
Panda
Tokkies
CrazyFrog
bubye
Twisted Fate (MC_Alumini)
even filty who i once hated has even helped me and

also wanna thank
DYNA for helping my girl out she has come along way,,,, as u can see lol...
thank you all for teaching me how this is done
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

yes yes i was the one...sorry i saw you and i was like B-I-N-G-O.Big Grin Am getting pretty good at this dont you think.Wink.. lol.. I was planning to get the IDE but as soon as i had asked a few of you, knowing am some what of a noob or not a noob i can care less all of a sudden lx shows up out of no where in one night not even day and gets even on the most races list wtf ??. you guys been playing this for how long? so When some one new comes to the table you are quick to put them down.Why have new people join then. Remeber when it gets to hard for some people they dont bother so what your doing is just messing up the game for others and making ray lose money.I understand its compotition but understand this some people do not want to waste MONEY FOR CREDITS, some of us work to maintain a house and what ever esle we work for. For people so just sitt on there butts and wastes 100's of dollars on a game they cant beat because of others who have already gotten those dam medals. Like seriously whats the point of getting them again to show that you can do it again no thats stupid and greedy. An other thing you guys are quick to put someone down. Can anyone tell me what is the point in this game??? TO JACK, RACE, RECUIT, am i RIGHT or WRONG??? :confused: then why get :mad: just because your top w.e they cant do it to you??? no wrong thats the best time to get you. So stop acting like little girls and be a man about this. ITS JUST A GAME. HAVE FUN. So what i jacked you hugs and kisses it was me Daisy not joey A GIRL yes. and if you dont believe me then ask the others that i have jacked. Pick up your balls from the floor. and BTW so you wont talk shit about me spending yes i have spended on this game i can say about $20 on the re-up of 2,000 credits but i wont go to the point that am wasting 100's just to get a ps3 i rather safe up and buy one myself.You guys seriously dont make this fun for others.:mad:

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Yeah so does DoE_BoI_FrEsH AkA putt putt

Rofl...this dickhead was recruiting
My models when I was working myself out of debt.

ahh i broke the trend on the cm's list

I know who Putt_Putt is hahaha..ask me ingame or MSN and i shall tell you Smile
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Wow!! I havent been on MC in years!
But I did play the last 6 days of the last session to get the hang of all the changes(racing to win, instead of racing higher NW players)
The tuning is still the same. It wasn't that hard to catch on.
For thos who dont remember me, I used to play back in 2003, 2004 etc.
Some ppl actually do remember me. Heres some past winners links

14TH
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0504.jpg

9TH
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0404.jpg
2002 BMW E46 M3
2003 MBENZ SLK350 - AMG PACKAGE
2006 MBENZ E55 AMG
1989 HONDA CRX - FULL RACE
2008 YAMAHA R6 - FULL CARBON FIBER

WinkJust live your life!!Tongue

Myspace.com/grammm
Twitter.com/GramProdigy

IM_GOD_TO_YOU Wrote:Wow!! I havent been on MC in years!
But I did play the last 6 days of the last session to get the hang of all the changes(racing to win, instead of racing higher NW players)
The tuning is still the same. It wasn't that hard to catch on.
For thos who dont remember me, I used to play back in 2003, 2004 etc.
Some ppl actually do remember me. Heres some past winners links

14TH
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0504.jpg

9TH
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0404.jpg
I miss the Ford Bishop Marauders Sad Those things were awesome.

Daggermouth Wrote:I miss the Ford Bishop Marauders Sad Those things were awesome.

Whatever happen to thos!!?? Bring them back!!!Big Grin
OldSchool!!
2002 BMW E46 M3
2003 MBENZ SLK350 - AMG PACKAGE
2006 MBENZ E55 AMG
1989 HONDA CRX - FULL RACE
2008 YAMAHA R6 - FULL CARBON FIBER

WinkJust live your life!!Tongue

Myspace.com/grammm
Twitter.com/GramProdigy

i can back up im god to you, hes not a multi, played halo with him.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:i can back up im god to you, hes not a multi, played halo with him.

You played Halo with a MULTI?!?!?!?! lol j/k.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've decided to run finally...... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 11 2,544 07-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon