Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone into car audio?

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Good luck getting your factory rb20 turbo to scream on a 50mm wastie johnny.

Kids these days!!!

go the 32mm with a T3T4 on 5 PSI!
Havnt heard screaming like that since my high school years Big Grin
can u say NICEEEEEEEEE... PPPSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TTUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... omg the sound of a Orgasmmmmmmm..... love this ....
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Black__Metal Wrote:bro that car is sollllllld ..... gna buy a run around ..then look for my next wepon

then i didnt see you in wairu park yesterday at around 5??
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:then i didnt see you in wairu park yesterday at around 5??

umm might have been my car ?? did u see the plate ??

i was driving a GSR around yestrday and my mates had the cefi getting the plates changed as i didnt have the time ...

she might have been out that way.

dudes picking he cefi up in 30mins Sad
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:like the title says anyone here into car audio?

doing my new system

3 fi btl 18's on 2 sundown 3000's strapped

i used to work for a company designaudio in Western Australia, then split second in Singapore doing installs.

il try dig up a photo of one i did, brb.

k found some, this first one is one i spent most my time on and with my boss clint, the screen in the middle lays flush horizontaly with the car the rises up and becomes vertical for viewing.

[Image: IMG_7198.jpg]

this next one was done by Greg Clint and contracted work from some black dude.

[Image: IMG_0914.jpg]

The only thing I know about car audio is is that if I want to hear what music you're listening to, I'll hop in your car. I don't need to hear it 10 blocks over
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

bscar Wrote:The only thing I know about car audio is is that if I want to hear what music you're listening to, I'll hop in your car. I don't need to hear it 10 blocks over

thats awsome!
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon