Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory Lane

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Uhhhhhhmmmm,
Your wrong actually,
We had it all planned every 4 hours we have to come online.
We where pretty much all logging on and off at the same time.

Yea we can get some sleep now, or atleast I can....LOL
[Image: 30.png]

Nice work to both crews!! You guys raced your asses off(VL).
We stopped racing because we had all the exp and 35k crew models to grow our lead with all of our credits. Which seemed to work fine with the end result. Either way we all did well!! Congrats to all!!

-Gram
2002 BMW E46 M3
2003 MBENZ SLK350 - AMG PACKAGE
2006 MBENZ E55 AMG
1989 HONDA CRX - FULL RACE
2008 YAMAHA R6 - FULL CARBON FIBER

WinkJust live your life!!Tongue

Myspace.com/grammm
Twitter.com/GramProdigy

at the end of the day ... vaughn and his crew played it smart ...raced hard ... disabled the other crew to not be able to get the 2x exp, got a good amount of Cms then all they had to do was work ...

i dout even if VL had tryed more they could have done much ... tyler was never going to give up 1st place ... and FP wer never going to not stop racing. i duno id call it smart crew play from the start ..nothing else
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:at the end of the day ... vaughn and his crew played it smart ...raced hard ... disabled the other crew to not be able to get the 2x exp, got a good amount of Cms then all they had to do was work ...

i dout even if VL had tryed more they could have done much ... tyler was never going to give up 1st place ... and FP wer never going to not stop racing. i duno id call it smart crew play from the start ..nothing else

We did we started racing hard from day 1, right through untill vaughn told us to stop,
I believe how we got top crew, was the leader. Vauhgn he spoke his word and everyone listened too him, which helped heaps.

And yes we where determined not to give the 2x exp to summits crew.

Both crews very well played, summit you did have us a lil worried untill you got onto the top 10 crews.Big Grin

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:you all owned either way u put it.....57bill at the end is just sick....congrades

The thing that really helped was having over 35k cms, and when we worked our 1k creds. we where getting 130-140 mill cbr

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:We did we started racing hard from day 1, right through untill vaughn told us to stop,
I believe how we got top crew, was the leader. Vauhgn he spoke his word and everyone listened too him, which helped heaps.

And yes we where determined not to give the 2x exp to summits crew.

Both crews very well played, summit you did have us a lil worried untill you got onto the top 10 crews.Big Grin

yea i thought they wer alot closer aswell ...

MAssive respect to vaughn for his leadership ... i wouldnt have got my top crew leader without him ... but i sorta payed him back for his help with cash for that lovly lightning blot hes got Tongue
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Modogg would you like to explain how this in any way shape or form is BS?

Crew Message: We tryed and im proud of you all for that...I thank you and Appreciate all youve done...Too bad theres no icon for most cms or most races won........

That message clearly states we tryed and i appreciated the hard work my guys did....The icons part was a simple statement thats been kicked around for a long time........Sorry if i somehow pissed you off by thanking my crew...

But next time Keep your god damn comments to yourself...i could care less what you think of me or how bad you beat us.....

Least we tryed......
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon