Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
take away....

the 7 day period needed when changing names. i think pink slipping back in the day played a much bigger role because ppl were allowed to change their names as frequently as they pleased. this way, ppl could make sleeper cars and could keep on slip racing without being too known. i think it would help encourage racing a lot more in general.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

I agree...I loved it...when I was an unknown being a slip racer.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

I agree...i would like to be an unknown sleeper...
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

i agree with that but then i think if you did that you should increase the amount you can hold in your garage to maybe like 25. becuase it would be way too easy. when i leveled up i filled in less that 2 days. so we may need more room. :grin:
midnite is spelled wrong.

also take away time limit on racing same person !!!! (didnt want to make new thread)

Quote:we decided that instead of tackling multies and bots by slowing down the game as we have, we will just takle the multies and bots as we havebeen doing in the last few weeks. Zero tolerance banning when caught. This means more money in the game, higher levels, higher rad cap, more models and etc...

the time limit was put in place to stop multies and bots. hopefully since they said they gonna change things back, the time limit will be one of em.

Smile
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

good ideas guys, both of them are great
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

yes i kno about that, but ever since the time limit, there have been more multis made then ever, since the people needed more accs to race every 4 mins..100% truth

Quote:yes i kno about that, but ever since the time limit, there have been more multis made then ever, since the people needed more accs to race every 4 mins..100% truth

Yes, that is the truth...i know people who made a whole crew of multiples just to race every 4 mins...
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

yeah agreed, that rules has to go, and more exp for racing top people, like old days
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon