Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all you faggots

Kiro your a childish loser! all though i probably hate you less now then i used to, that doesnt make you any better, im just more tolerant and theres bigger fuck wits around to worry about,.. See below

Crazyfrog, your also a childsh loser, except your full of shit. trying to back up your lies with, "I spoke to ray and he said" grow some balls, be a fucking man about shit.

Casper Get some skill. that both MC skill, and enough skill to multi and not make it obvious.

Kelly/summit my crew destoried you in our "battle" Respect.

Jess(correction)/ILV2XLR8. Hard the fuck up, oh stop fighting guy cut it out. Boo fucking Whooo

Agent___X if you were really anyone you wouldnt need 3 threads saying u were back, people would recognise
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Agent___X if you were really anyone you wouldnt need 3 threads saying u were back, people would recognise

Agreed.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Kiro your a childish loser! all though i probably hate you less now then i used to, that doesnt make you any better, im just more tolerant and theres bigger fuck wits around to worry about,.. See below

Crazyfrog, your also a childsh loser, except your full of shit. trying to back up your lies with, "I spoke to ray and he said" grow some balls, be a fucking man about shit.

Casper Get some skill. that both MC skill, and enough skill to multi and not make it obvious.

Kelly/summit my crew destoried you in our "battle" Respect.

Racheal/ILV2XLR8. Hard the fuck up, oh stop fighting guy cut it out. Boo fucking Whooo

Agent___X if you were really anyone you wouldnt need 3 threads saying u were back, people would recognise

Rant and rave all u want but make sure u know who u are talkin about im jess not rachel asshole
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Yea bitch you.

im glad you got it. Im sorry your name wasnt significant enough for me to remember tho,. im usually better than that.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon