Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate You ALL!!!

AGent__X Wrote:ooo ooo I will get the gasoline... but whos got a match?

Now that shit is retarded. You are retarded. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD BITCH!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

:O

ruthless
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Big_Bang Wrote:Now that shit is retarded. You are retarded. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD BITCH!

you know what you cock sucking whore? I live in the USA for a reason... now get off my dick, your times up

AGent__X Wrote:you know what you cock sucking whore? I live in the USA for a reason... now get off my dick, your times up

Wait what does living in the USA have anything to do with this? I LIVE IN THE USA TOO. Now get off MY dick and sit on someone elses. And remember to wipe the shit stain off my dick when you leave.

Big_Bang Wrote:Wait what does living in the USA have anything to do with this? I LIVE IN THE USA TOO. Now get off MY dick and sit on someone elses. And remember to wipe the shit stain off my dick when you leave.

Well being a citizen of the USA I get to do what I say, when I say, for as long as I say....... as long as it doesn't interfer with the law Big Grin

if you want me off you gotta tell Casper's "wife" to get off mine first

AGent__X Wrote:Well being a citizen of the USA I get to do what I say, when I say, for as long as I say....... as long as it doesn't interfer with the law Big Grin

if you want me off you gotta tell Casper's "wife" to get off mine first

That was gay, cause well we know caspers "wife" is not daisy, but ROSIE and her 5 friends.....
[Image: 30.png]

MMF'n that shit you fucking wierdo's
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

modogg85 Wrote:That was gay, cause well we know caspers "wife" is not daisy, but ROSIE and her 5 friends.....

dang... i lose.... but thats okay cuz B_I_G is still a cock sucking whore.... whats ur going rate now? isnt it something like AT&T long distance....10 cents a minute?

AGent__X Wrote:dang... i lose.... but thats okay cuz B_I_G is still a cock sucking whore.... whats ur going rate now? isnt it something like AT&T long distance....10 cents a minute?

you would know ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

AGent__X Wrote:dang... i lose.... but thats okay cuz B_I_G is still a cock sucking whore.... whats ur going rate now? isnt it something like AT&T long distance....10 cents a minute?

Nah man those are your rates. You forget I was the one collecting and bringing you customers while you were the one sucking. Doesn't that make me a pimp?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bubye 2 1,511 08-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon