Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casper / lttlbbythug

Come clean on the muiltie thing ...

everyone knows it .. you been snaped buy something good thrw ray (due to your user rating dropping on the other ver of MC .. and due to rays past posts on it the amout it dropped was point to it due to a muiltie ...

and remembring i am a mod i can look at every IP addy you and your "wife" have every logged into the forums as and can tell if its a proxy and what not ...

im sure there is alot more out there wanting to say something about it so

LET THE FUN BEGIN !
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

you notice they are never on at the same time...in the forums that is...

Then when you say something his "wife" ignores your question...

I sat there online prowling last session and his wife was on, literally once I went prowling she got offline and casper got online...

I was out of her hitting range....
[Image: 30.png]

they wer yesterday ... on FULLY diffrnt IPs then their area ... was def proxy on one of them ..

skan thrw their past IPS logged in on the forums aswell ...you can tell which IPS they normaly use and then the proxy ones etc ...

quite funny .

ok i have a question. why in the hell would anyone proxy a forum? Teg and i are on 2 dif computers but log as same ip and we both use this forum.Of course we arnt trying to hide anything either sooooo
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

becasue casper is trying to make everything look legit ... so his in game account dosnt look sus.

you dont log in using the same IP all the time tho ... and they are not proxys. plus their (casper/"his wife") in game accounts are dodgy aswell .... if i had the power to look into that id sort thrw all the proxys to sting them more ..but i cant only look into it more in the forums which shows up dodgy

lol u guys amuse me in how u guys realllllly are convinced that thats not really my wife its reallly halarious...... lmao.... ill tell u what how can i prove to u just to make u happy beacuse i think ur a total fucking dutch bag that has no life mind u.. dude grow up cuz ur pissing me the fuck off already, and do me a favor please check ips emails and everything u want ill tell u what u can even call us if u like so u can see... no offence but ur a litle annoying already with thi same subject and im really tired of ignoring it i ma a real person and my wifes account is hers only...!!!! get it right i will personally if ray like give him the number to her Work place and of mine and to my internet company so he can verify everyone we use and another thing about u and ur dam proxys i didnt even know what the hell a proxy was untill jess explained to me or someone did earlier... and another thing get ur facts straiaght i got my user ratings dropped beacuse i made a multiple accont that i wanted to try for top recruit and ide for my first time that i shouldnt have done and i have appologized that is the only wrong i have done...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:lol u guys amuse me in how u guys realllllly are convinced that thats not really my wife its reallly halarious...... lmao.... ill tell u what how can i prove to u just to make u happy beacuse i think ur a total fucking dutch bag that has no life mind u.. dude grow up cuz ur pissing me the fuck off already, and do me a favor please check ips emails and everything u want ill tell u what u can even call us if u like so u can see... no offence but ur a litle annoying already with thi same subject and im really tired of ignoring it i ma a real person and my wifes account is hers only...!!!! get it right i will personally if ray like give him the number to her Work place and of mine and to my internet company so he can verify everyone we use and another thing about u and ur dam proxys i didnt even know what the hell a proxy was untill jess explained to me or someone did earlier... and another thing get ur facts straiaght i got my user ratings dropped beacuse i made a multiple accont that i wanted to try for top recruit and ide for my first time that i shouldnt have done and i have appologized that is the only wrong i have done...

Get a webcam lol.

Is it too late for me to say I have 4 brothers a wife and 2 kids living at my place? Also both my parents want to play MC. Now I got a whole crew.....hehehe.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Get a webcam lol.

Is it too late for me to say I have 4 brothers a wife and 2 kids living at my place? Also both my parents want to play MC. Now I got a whole crew.....hehehe.

Yeap cause crews are now 10.

Im a southern american, My Mum/Sister had 9 kids. ima teach them all to play
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Black__Metal Wrote:becasue casper is trying to make everything look legit ... so his in game account dosnt look sus.

you dont log in using the same IP all the time tho ... and they are not proxys. plus their (casper/"his wife") in game accounts are dodgy aswell .... if i had the power to look into that id sort thrw all the proxys to sting them more ..but i cant only look into it more in the forums which shows up dodgy

Ok Black seriously i am really getting tired of your bullshit. I wake up every single day to go to work and come home dead tired for me to get on the computer and handle this issue, which is getting out of hand. I have not done nothing to any you gents and women for you guys to be trash talking about me.... how old are you huh..maybe old enough to be my dad except you act like a frustrated old man who hasn’t gotten it laid... back the hell of the subject of me and my man so what were not " really married " but after so many years together you can pretty much say we are. You guys have no rights to down grade others you do not know. His ratings went down because he did do multis and did apologize for them so i do not know what your issue is seriously. Rey really wants someone as immature like you running or dealing with anything with this game. He should check his decision. Cause I don’t believe mods should be the ones downgrading but helping others succeed in this game, instead you here bad mouth talking about people that you haven’t not even had a chance to talk to? You’re worthless. What do you bring to the game huh? Order? What order do you bring all you bring is fights and arguments to the forms and around other players. You make me and others not even want to play this game but I do it to have something in common with my other half and i believe we are not the only couple in this game but the only ones getting badmouthed. You want to talk to me and complain to me IM me, say it directly to me if you’re such a man. here’s my email "xoxocandy12@yahoo". But wait don’t you have access to mostly things why haven’t you tired to find out my email is set up to many other accounts like myspace or face book but for someone who knows so much knows so little so before you make us do things like this do research and your homework and find out the facts since you have so much time to trash us and find negatives things, I came into this game knowing nothing and i consoled on a few mc people to help me out i have nothing to lie about come on its a game I don’t even take this seriously but when you start disrespecting me without knowing me its a issue I can not back from. I am an extremely nice person and help out anyone who messages me. Not once have I turned my back on no one to be talked about like this You have issues with my man that’s your problem, but don’t take it out on me and then say it around to turn everyone against him, instead your making your self look like a jerk...You have no respect what so ever. How dare you downgrade me, even others just because their becoming better at a game you have supposely mastered?
I have bigger issues to solve to be sitting in front of a computer playing games. You need to stop with this taking mc and making a joke and giving it a bad rep. Now do us all a favor and stop the nonsense how long have I been playing now and I still don’t get the respect I deserve am still learning how to play and still helping but you just making it a bother for me to play. I suggest you stop before things get worse and stop threading me about closing treads just because am defending myself with the truth. Were not always home specially me I get home and want to sleep but I had to take this off my chest. So just because we sign in different ip address as you say is because were not home or am at work look again and see which one am mostly at and you’ll see what am talking about I hope you take this as a advise and not as much as me getting back at you am just not a person who backs down from things specially when there talking bad about me and people I love. Thank have a goodnight.
Real men have the balls attached while others have them on the floor...Big Grin

lttlbbythug Wrote:Ok Black seriously i am really getting tired of your bullshit. I wake up every single day to go to work and come home dead tired for me to get on the computer and handle this issue, which is getting out of hand. I have not done nothing to any you gents and women for you guys to be trash talking about me.... how old are you huh..maybe old enough to be my dad except you act like a frustrated old man who hasn’t gotten it laid... back the hell of the subject of me and my man so what were not " really married " but after so many years together you can pretty much say we are. You guys have no rights to down grade others you do not know. His ratings went down because he did do multis and did apologize for them so i do not know what your issue is seriously. Rey really wants someone as immature like you running or dealing with anything with this game. He should check his decision. Cause I don’t believe mods should be the ones downgrading but helping others succeed in this game, instead you here bad mouth talking about people that you haven’t not even had a chance to talk to? You’re worthless. What do you bring to the game huh? Order? What order do you bring all you bring is fights and arguments to the forms and around other players. You make me and others not even want to play this game but I do it to have something in common with my other half and i believe we are not the only couple in this game but the only ones getting badmouthed. You want to talk to me and complain to me IM me, say it directly to me if you’re such a man. here’s my email xoxocandy12@yahoo. But wait don’t you have access to mostly things why haven’t you tired to find out my email is set up to many other accounts like myspace or face book but for someone who knows so much knows so little so before you make us do things like this do research and your homework and find out the facts since you have so much time to trash us and find negatives things, I came into this game knowing nothing and i consoled on a few mc people to help me out i have nothing to lie about come on its a game I don’t even take this seriously but when you start disrespecting me without knowing me its a issue I can not back from. I am an extremely nice person and help out anyone who messages me. Not once have I turned my back on no one to be talked about like this You have issues with my man that’s your problem, but don’t take it out on me and then say it around to turn everyone against him, instead your making your self look like a jerk...You have no respect what so ever. How dare you downgrade me, even others just because their becoming better at a game you have supposely mastered?
I have bigger issues to solve to be sitting in front of a computer playing games. You need to stop with this taking mc and making a joke and giving it a bad rep. Now do us all a favor and stop the nonsense how long have I been playing now and I still don’t get the respect I deserve am still learning how to play and still helping but you just making it a bother for me to play. I suggest you stop before things get worse and stop threading me about closing treads just because am defending myself with the truth. Were not always home specially me I get home and want to sleep but I had to take this off my chest. So just because we sign in different ip address as you say is because were not home or am at work look again and see which one am mostly at and you’ll see what am talking about I hope you take this as a advise and not as much as me getting back at you am just not a person who backs down from things specially when there talking bad about me and people I love. Thank have a goodnight.
and heya Black... before you say another bit on the Topic, I sat there and watched her type the whole thing over webcam. So, try again,
and Daisy and Casper, I am sorry for what I said earlier, I was just jackin my jaw and I shouldnt have been.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon