Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casper / lttlbbythug

Funny how nethier of you can structure a sentence or use a paragraph.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

lttlbbythug Wrote:he did do multis and did apologize for them

It Sounds like your "Husband" is on drugs.

Crystal Multis
Crack Accounts
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Funny how nethier of you can structure a sentence or use a paragraph.

Also funny how both seem mind blowingly stupid. I do not doubt that it is his wife, but i do doubt that she actually plays her account 90% of the time. But if that is her posting they both seem just retarded enough to be a good match for each other.

Top if off i bet casper wont get laid after this 2nite.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Etter24 Wrote:Also funny how both seem mind blowingly stupid. I do not doubt that it is his wife, but i do doubt that she actually plays her account 90% of the time. But if that is her posting they both seem just retarded enough to be a good match for each other.

Alright, you guys have already made it quite obvious that you don't like either of them. now, can we drop the subject? i mean honestly, what ever happened to that saying that we were taught as we were growing up... "if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all."

You guys have already said your piece, many times over in fact, so now, can you please drop the subject?

AGent__X Wrote:Alright, you guys have already made it quite obvious that you don't like either of them. now, can we drop the subject? i mean honestly, what ever happened to that saying that we were taught as we were growing up... "if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all."

You guys have already said your piece, many times over in fact, so now, can you please drop the subject?

Who want's to follow that?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Who want's to follow that?

I would like to, thank you kindly, I'm okay with the fact that you guys already voiced your opinions once. nothing is going to change from it, so please, drop the subject now?

AGent__X Wrote:I would like to, thank you kindly, I'm okay with the fact that you guys already voiced your opinions once. nothing is going to change from it, so please, drop the subject now?

How about we try something new for you...Quit sucking on everyones nuts and grow a set of your own. Also this is flame wars for a reason, if you dont like it take your cunt that has magically grown between your legs and move out of flame wars, before you start your period....bitch

Etter24 Wrote:How about we try something new for you...Quit sucking on everyones nuts and grow a set of your own. Also this is flame wars for a reason, if you dont like it take your cunt that has magically grown between your legs and move out of flame wars, before you start your period....bitch

WOOT...
Fuk ur funny tonite Tyler
xox
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Etter24 Wrote:How about we try something new for you...Quit sucking on everyones nuts and grow a set of your own. Also this is flame wars for a reason, if you dont like it take your cunt that has magically grown between your legs and move out of flame wars, before you start your period....bitch
How about you just give me your adress so I can come shoot your pecker off, I might have to shoot a few times because i hear from my sources that its pretty darn small

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon