Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casper / lttlbbythug

fast_fry Wrote:If you were gone for 80% of the day thn how have you been online MC game?? hmm sound a bit odd
And you have been ingame for mre than 20% of the day thank you

I said day dipstick, when i logged on it was evening

now now now...if it was not for the people that spend, then well you would not be getting your icons, or playing this game.

Nobody knows how much etter has really put into the game, but who the fuck cares...

This is about casper and his multi's....atleast make it not as obvious, seriously bro....

and dont play the game with your wife, cause well e-thugs are not wanted, or e-baby thugs either....

be straight up
[Image: 30.png]

"you just can't fix stupid " come on you guys arent that stupid ??? it has nothing to do with mike milliken first off it was on my crew message for months and second its actually a famous person who said it .....Ron White and if you dont know him google it it was a world tour .
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

90teg2 Wrote:"you just can't fix stupid " come on you guys arent that stupid ??? it has nothing to do with mike milliken first off it was on my crew message for months and second its actually a famous person who said it .....Ron White and if you dont know him google it it was a world tour .

Ron white... hey isnt he that drunk guy on stage with a cigar? rofl man i wish i could get paid to be drunk in public!...... hes def. not dumb, he found a way to get paid to be drunk....

but id rather not get hurled out of the bar to get the drunk in publiC
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

Lemmie guess they call you tator salad?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ok been away on site for a few days ... but WOW i make a good fucking thread... jumps to like 8 pages in 24 hours ..bahahaha

casper and whats her face ... FUCK reading your replys ... you think i have the time to read thoes fucking novels of replys , hell no! dout anyone would wanna read that shit ... and as vaughn said before ... woooow ...use paragraphs and shit ... becasue ouch that looks pain full. as for caspers "i dont know what a proxy is" bahahahahahaahahahaha funny.

oh and caspers and his wife, like i give 2 shits about what you think about me. why would i care ?

That will be all until i can have a bit more time to make some more comments

Vaughn- got any ballons/tvs for sale .. i want a big ass one ..
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

AGent__X Wrote:.
and heya Black... before you say another bit on the Topic, I sat there and watched her type the whole thing over webcam. So, try again,
and Daisy and Casper, I am sorry for what I said earlier, I was just jackin my jaw and I shouldnt have been.

and wow if you wer sitting there watching her type this (more then likly with your hand on it while watching her) congrtz to you ..go outside more

modogg85 Wrote:now now now...if it was not for the people that spend, then well you would not be getting your icons, or playing this game.

Nobody knows how much etter has really put into the game, but who the fuck cares...

This is about casper and his multi's....atleast make it not as obvious, seriously bro....

and dont play the game with your wife, cause well e-thugs are not wanted, or e-baby thugs either....

be straight up

LMFAO ... nice mike

Big_Bang Wrote:Get a webcam lol.

he does have a webcam Tongue I watched him roll and smoke a blunt one time XD
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon