Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casper / lttlbbythug

AGent__X Wrote:.
How about you just give me your adress so I can come shoot your pecker off, I might have to shoot a few times because i hear from my sources that its pretty darn small

Maybe the worse comeback ever...you sir are seriously too stupid to insult

ohh everyone guess who i am...

"hi i am back i was god for 2 sessions getting top 10 and top 25 in BACK TO BACK SESSIONS, how good am i? but anyways i will be racing this session so you better watch out because i will be at least around 400 wins with 20 cm's...

Speedy_Gregg is sending races to casper every single race.
The account was registered yesterday, has 93 million nw and is running a stock car.
Casper you have been cool to me, but be a little less obvious with cheating man.

Daggermouth Wrote:Speedy_Gregg is sending races to casper every single race.
The account was registered yesterday, has 93 million nw and is running a stock car.
Casper you have been cool to me, but be a little less obvious with cheating man.

I've seen plenty of races like that....
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Etter24 Wrote:Maybe the worse comeback ever...you sir are seriously too stupid to insult

ohh everyone guess who i am...

"hi i am back i was god for 2 sessions getting top 10 and top 25 in BACK TO BACK SESSIONS, how good am i? but anyways i will be racing this session so you better watch out because i will be at least around 400 wins with 20 cm's...

first off you cant be talking about me, and secondly if you are your an effin retard because I have not once bought credits or a membership, nor have I had them bought for me, so placing that well, without the help of others, is actually quite a great accomplishment considering there are people like you who have to buy their way to the top

Big_Bang Wrote:I've seen plenty of races like that....
Ugh, that's what I hate.
I knew rev 3 would bring a ton of multis.
But whatever.

AGent__X Wrote:first off you cant be talking about me, and secondly if you are your an effin retard because I have not once bought credits or a membership, nor have I had them bought for me, so placing that well, without the help of others, is actually quite a great accomplishment considering there are people like you who have to buy their way to the top

You dont seem so non combative anymore, what happened to "guys (im a fag) lets just drop it" or what i heard "guys his nuts taste really good, so please i have to stick up for him so he will still talk to me because i have no one else to talk to me" and about the spending of course i spent, but my icons speak for themselves with or without spending lol...how about yours?

Etter24 Wrote:You dont seem so non combative anymore, what happened to "guys (im a fag) lets just drop it" or what i heard "guys his nuts taste really good, so please i have to stick up for him so he will still talk to me because i have no one else to talk to me" and about the spending of course i spent, but my icons speak for themselves with or without spending lol...how about yours?

lol yeah them icons speak for themselves... more like they speak for the amount of money that you spent on a game, with nothing to show for it but some computer codes.....lol and your the bright one out of us two?... lol couple hundred dollars down the drain....but its a great investment right? you should she the profit from it sometime around never!

AGent__X Wrote:lol yeah them icons speak for themselves... more like they speak for the amount of money that you spent on a game, with nothing to show for it but some computer codes.....lol and your the bright one out of us two?

And this is why you raised a fuss in wanting your Top 10 and Top 25 icons right?

Big_Bang Wrote:And this is why you raised a fuss in wanting your Top 10 and Top 25 icons right?

i fuss because it shows that Ray is letting people buy the icons, rather than giving them to the people who straight up earned them

AGent__X Wrote:i fuss because it shows that Ray is letting people buy the icons, rather than giving them to the people who straight up earned them

WTF.....where have you've been living. This is a game for US. But a business for Ray. If no one spent a dime, this game wouldn't be what it is today. Who would want to make and spend time to care of the game if they didn't see any money.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon