Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casper / lttlbbythug

AGent__X Wrote:i fuss because it shows that Ray is letting people buy the icons, rather than giving them to the people who straight up earned them

lol i would venture to say ANYONE and EVERYONE would agree that i wouldn't need to spend to beat you in anything in this game...but i am not a big fan of pissing contests if all you got is to talk about how much i have spent that is a pathetic argument lol...Must have touched a nerve with the cunt comment huh? lol truth hurts?

Big_Bang Wrote:WTF.....where have you've been living. This is a game for US. But a business for Ray. If no one spent a dime, this game wouldn't be what it is today. Who would want to make and spend time to care of the game if they didn't see any money.

I never said people shouldnt spend, i said the people that don't spend should still get the icons when they earn them

Etter24 Wrote:lol i would venture to say ANYONE and EVERYONE would agree that i wouldn't need to spend to beat you in anything in this game...but i am not a big fan of pissing contests if all you got is to talk about how much i have spent that is a pathetic argument lol...Must have touched a nerve with the cunt comment huh? lol truth hurts?

nope, im still laughing at how immature of a comment it was though

AGent__X Wrote:I never said people shouldnt spend, i said the people that don't spend should still get the icons when they earn them

are you sure you aren't Casper's or his multi's relation? because you are about as dumb as they are. All thats missing is some big paragraph about how you are not dumb, and no punctuation with it lol

AGent__X Wrote:nope, im still laughing at how immature of a comment it was though

You are the greatest thing since kiro lol...just as stupid and just as many lame comments just a little older...im gonna start calling you "special___x" for how retarded you are if thats ok?

Etter24 Wrote:are you sure you aren't Casper's or his multi's relation? because you are about as dumb as they are. All thats missing is some big paragraph about how you are not dumb, and no punctuation with it lol

are you sure you are trying to insult me?

Etter24 Wrote:You are the greatest thing since kiro lol...just as stupid and just as many lame comments just a little older...im gonna start calling you "special___x" for how retarded you are if thats ok?

I knew arguing with him was like deja vu, KIRO2 in the making.

AGent__X Wrote:are you sure you are trying to insult me?

He's trying insult you casper and his wife.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:I knew arguing with him was like deja vu, KIRO2 in the making.

He's trying insult you casper and his wife.

really? nice! too bad I don't get insulted by anything huh? i know its all in good fun and trying to start fights on the thread

AGent__X Wrote:really? nice! too bad I don't get insulted by anything huh? i know its all in good fun and trying to start fights on the thread

Figures. When you dont know any better everything seems rosy dont it.

"Wife" and "casper" disapear and then agent x appears....

And Seriously Casper your cheating is hella weak.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Figures. When you dont know any better everything seems rosy dont it.

"Wife" and "casper" disapear and then agent x appears....

And Seriously Casper your cheating is hella weak.
Come on man, thats low, calling me someone else, have Black check the IP if you want.... I am indeed myself, but think what you want, I really dont care

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon