Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray and Cres

When you blow out your birthday candles, make a wish and wish for a bigger package.
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

and i thought i had no life....

AGent__X Wrote:and i thought i had no life....
You'll find out real soon that none of us have lives.

well, i already knew most people on MC didnt have lives... but really? nothing better to do on YOUR BIRTHDAY? seriously man, go get laid or somethin!

AGent__X Wrote:well, i already knew most people on MC didnt have lives... but really? nothing better to do on YOUR BIRTHDAY? seriously man, go get laid or somethin!

Do you not know how to read? I said it was my birthday meaning August 4, 2009 at like 1 ish. I'm going out soon to chill for my birthday. I mean I know you are a retard an all but seriously. Didn't know you were illiterate. Worry about yourself bro. At least I know I'll get laid with a chick. You on the other hand have been sucking up to casper on the other thread. Does he know your interested in him?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:illiterate

ohh Big_Bang he wont understand that...

Gaygent__x that word i quoted above means in your speaking terms "that you can't read so good.."

hope that helps

Etter24 Wrote:ohh Big_Bang he wont understand that...

Gaygent__x that word i quoted above means in your speaking terms "that you can't read so good.."

hope that helps

i still dont get it Tongue can you maybe make it a little more gay for me? i think i might understand it better then

AGent__X Wrote:i still dont get it Tongue can you maybe make it a little more gay for me? i think i might understand it better then

They don't have a cock icon so i cant put that in between the explanation so you would focus better sorry

Etter24 Wrote:They don't have a cock icon so i cant put that in between the explanation so you would focus better sorry

dang, that really "sucks" hey Ray, can we get a little cock icon that appears only when writing in the flame wars section? i have a feeling it would make him feel alot better

:tocas:

Big_Bang Wrote:Do you not know how to read? I said it was my birthday meaning August 4, 2009 at like 1 ish. I'm going out soon to chill for my birthday. I mean I know you are a retard an all but seriously. Didn't know you were illiterate. Worry about yourself bro. At least I know I'll get laid with a chick. You on the other hand have been sucking up to casper on the other thread. Does he know your interested in him?

not sure its casper who has his intrest i think its the wifey since in the other thread he said they were camming.who the hell cams just to watch someone type a paragraph in a forum?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cres!!!! HOMIEPA 13 4,566 02-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon