Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck everyone

lol and afaik i havent had time to try to go for anything that i care about on MC,,oh wait there isnt anything rofl...and i dont want to spend my mom;s cc or my own in fact on this game as its pointless Big Grin
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:this game as its pointless Big Grin

says the person that sticks around session after session

pwnt.

wouldn't want your master to read that would ya

Lmfao. Crazyfrog you have played session after session and you have tried so hard to break top. You came to me 1 day and told me you wanted to be the 1st person to place 1st with no membership and you asked me to front you some credits lol. Your a bum get off my dick and go kill yourself for still playing this game after you have failed in every version.

Etter24 Wrote:says the person that sticks around session after session

lol i have no life,i get bored playing cod4...you dont see me spending hours and hours on it though..i just play for fun.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol i have no life,i get bored playing cod4...you dont see me spending hours and hours on it though..i just play for fun.

You call begging every top crew to give you a chance and let you race for them and for some even beg. Then one time i remember you asked me to buy you credits so you can finish top 10 lol. Your trash and u play serious so go kys Smile

Av3rsion Wrote:You call begging every top crew to give you a chance and let you race for them and for some even beg. Then one time i remember you asked me to buy you credits so you can finish top 10 lol. Your trash and u play serious so go kys Smile

LOL,i never asked you to buy me creds to get top 10..see you can't get nothing on me Brett so your making up shit now..lol..i have never begged to be in a crew,ive asked but said id be behind for 1st day because of time difference and college/work so brett seriously go get some facts on me then come back but untill then stop making up random shit.!

crazyfrog555 Wrote:LOL,i never asked you to buy me creds to get top 10..see you can't get nothing on me Brett so your making up shit now..lol..i have never begged to be in a crew,ive asked but said id be behind for 1st day because of time difference and college/work so brett seriously go get some facts on me then come back but untill then stop making up random shit.!

Lol you use to be on msn everyday begging me to join the crew I was in. Begging me to race for you and begging me to buy you credits. Your a bum you never will succeed in this game ok thanks Smile

Av3rsion Wrote:you never will succeed in this game ok thanks Smile

Talk about FLAME!!! wars, this shit is harsh.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Av3rsion Wrote:Lol you use to be on msn everyday begging me to join the crew I was in. Begging me to race for you and begging me to buy you credits. Your a bum you never will succeed in this game ok thanks Smile

LOL,make up more bullshit kiro? i had and still do have you blocked on MSN since then first couple days i had u there.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon