Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck everyone

Big_Bang Wrote:Lol i was just joking but if you want to start some shit lets go. I never needed you to buy me 12k credits with your mom's cc. I have never asked anyone on MC to buy me credits. If I recall you ask me to buy you a memby every session I play in. 3 minutes into REV3 and you asking me to buy you a memby.
KiroDiesel
Aug 02, 2009 6:03pm buy me memby babygirl

Chill with YOUR ego. You make it out to seem your the best. Your not.

You make it seem as if you or anyone else that won during the spam days ever had a chance of winning when you actually had to sit online and accept races. I got no problem with you but you and everyone else took advantage of the spam race. Also your damn right i asked for a membership you have no idea how the money is not flowing over here the economy is whack and i cant even afford shit anymore. Also it was my money i spent but its ok if u dont believe me who cares you guys forget that alot of people back in the day spent 1 grand every session just to LEARN how to home invade correctly. But none of you people were around back then so i dont expect you to know that. I dont act like im the best I know im 1 of the best racers however why? because ive proven it in every kind of racing style. Where as alot of people are only good at the spam.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:LOL,your 7am is my is either 2pm or 4pm cant remember which,so plz.get it right rofl.

You are by far the dumbest kid i have ever seen. I said my 7 am is i have no idea what time their I did not even specify a time because i truly had no idea. So you cant say please get it right. You are a dumb sack of shit and to be honest in real life ur a nerdy skinny geeky little british fuck who would get the shit kicked out of them by anyone. All the shit you talk online you would never think about saying to anyones face. So sit ya ass down and realize you will NEVER be good at this game no matter who races on your account.

lol,id say anything to ur face then kick the shit outa ya,i aint scared of anyone rofl,i aint a geek,im sorta nerd but thats cuz i live so far out in the middle of nowhere that i just sit on the net,and for the fucking final time,i am not trying to achieve loads of medals in this game,just to have some fun as i dont care about looking good like you.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol,id say anything to ur face then kick the shit outa ya,i aint scared of anyone rofl,i aint a geek,im sorta nerd but thats cuz i live so far out in the middle of nowhere that i just sit on the net,and for the fucking final time,i am not trying to achieve loads of medals in this game,just to have some fun as i dont care about looking good like you.

Thats everyones excuse. I play for fun yeah u have played for fun for the past 3 years if not more? How does last place feel? Btw you would never beat my ass I would put you in a hospital if not in the ground.

Av3rsion Wrote:You make it seem as if you or anyone else that won during the spam days ever had a chance of winning when you actually had to sit online and accept races. I got no problem with you but you and everyone else took advantage of the spam race. Also your damn right i asked for a membership you have no idea how the money is not flowing over here the economy is whack and i cant even afford shit anymore. Also it was my money i spent but its ok if u dont believe me who cares you guys forget that alot of people back in the day spent 1 grand every session just to LEARN how to home invade correctly. But none of you people were around back then so i dont expect you to know that. I dont act like im the best I know im 1 of the best racers however why? because ive proven it in every kind of racing style. Where as alot of people are only good at the spam.

I was around back then, and only the idiots spent 1 grand a session to learn how to HI...
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:I was around back then, and only the idiots spent 1 grand a session to learn how to HI...

Yup you were and they did it back then and the thing is people talk shit about my spendings yet it was heard that cubrunner spent 4grand in 4 sessions to learn how to home invade. He did win alot of money back from winning but still 4 grand? People need to quit making excuses for why they lose. This has always been a spending game. Also if you were to lose session after session and race and hi and thief for no reason why would u keep playing? Fact is you wouldnt so obviously crazyfrog does not play a game for 4 years for fun

the way i see it is its a hobby
people spend money on hobbies all the time

hell i got over 3 grand into my sound system in one of my cars

is there a need for me to spend that much...no
but i have no problem putting money into it cause its what i like

same goes for mc
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:the way i see it is its a hobby
people spend money on hobbies all the time

hell i got over 3 grand into my sound system in one of my cars

is there a need for me to spend that much...no
but i have no problem putting money into it cause its what i like

same goes for mc

yeah, so I do not see why people bitch...seriously somebody has to pay for the site to operate.

Now about cubrunner, dude was a foreigner...seriously he may of spent 1G in US dollars, but it was probable more like 500 for him. At that time his currency was worth more than a $1. I remember back when booster and them other aussies played. $5 membership cost them like $8 AUS....so it was a downfall on their currency exchange rate.
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:yeah, so I do not see why people bitch...seriously somebody has to pay for the site to operate.

Now about cubrunner, dude was a foreigner...seriously he may of spent 1G in US dollars, but it was probable more like 500 for him. At that time his currency was worth more than a $1. I remember back when booster and them other aussies played. $5 membership cost them like $8 AUS....so it was a downfall on their currency exchange rate.

Yeah same with black metal. When we were on a crew he spent 100 dollars in game currency but it was like 300 for him. Thats why i respect him. People like crazyfrog have done nothing in this game at all especially for playing the game for what 4-5 years? Im not a mean guy for the most part i rarely talk shit but this kid is just an ungrateful little bitch Smile

Av3rsion Wrote:Thats everyones excuse. I play for fun yeah u have played for fun for the past 3 years if not more? How does last place feel? Btw you would never beat my ass I would put you in a hospital if not in the ground.

lol 3 years? ive been here for like 7,but for the first 4 i was only 10,11,12 and 13 and didnt live where i do now so was never on MC,I created a new acc. like 3 years ago but yes,i play for fun as i dont feel the need to have medals and shit...i just like to play for fun and if i get a medal its a bonus.sheesh. end of now.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon