Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck everyone

You guys were BOTH begging me to buy you guys memby's and credits. And guess what. You guys both fucking suck. You guys can't get any medals even if you two were the only ones that played. There now shut up.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Dam this is better then my Thread LMAO... nathan no offence u ask me alotttttttttt too to buy u credits dude and membys... and i always tell u that its my wifes card and shes not going to want to.... Are u really going to lie and say u havent? im not saying anything against u but common...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:im not saying anything against u but common...

man up casper.

nates a fag
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

casper_305 Wrote:Dam this is better then my Thread LMAO... nathan no offence u ask me alotttttttttt too to buy u credits dude and membys... and i always tell u that its my wifes card and shes not going to want to.... Are u really going to lie and say u havent? im not saying anything against u but common...

lol i have asked you once for memby but that was when i was in ur crew.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Big_Bang Wrote:You guys were BOTH begging me to buy you guys memby's and credits. And guess what. You guys both fucking suck. You guys can't get any medals even if you two were the only ones that played. There now shut up.

Lmfao ive never needed credits from you. If i recall correctly i bought u 12000 credits just for u to be able to race more. Please chill with that shit. You were on 24/7 and you still barely outraced me when i was barely even playing how bad are u? Chill with ur ego because ive already won more legit icons then you. You won during spam wars congrats.

Nathan you dumb brit your in UK. Which means my 7 am is like ur i have no idea but im in STL different time zones. Did you not learn that in school? Oh wait nm i forgot ur 5 years old.

Av3rsion Wrote:Lmfao ive never needed credits from you. If i recall correctly i bought u 12000 credits just for u to be able to race more. Please chill with that shit. You were on 24/7 and you still barely outraced me when i was barely even playing how bad are u? Chill with ur ego because ive already won more legit icons then you. You won during spam wars congrats.

Lol i was just joking but if you want to start some shit lets go. I never needed you to buy me 12k credits with your mom's cc. I have never asked anyone on MC to buy me credits. If I recall you ask me to buy you a memby every session I play in. 3 minutes into REV3 and you asking me to buy you a memby.
KiroDiesel
Aug 02, 2009 6:03pm buy me memby babygirl

Chill with YOUR ego. You make it out to seem your the best. Your not.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Av3rsion Wrote:Nathan you dumb brit your in UK. Which means my 7 am is like ur i have no idea but im in STL different time zones. Did you not learn that in school? Oh wait nm i forgot ur 5 years old.

LOL,your 7am is my is either 2pm or 4pm cant remember which,so plz.get it right rofl.

your all gay as gay can be
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

and so r u Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon