why 4x HI LIMIT is BAD

Last updated: Aug 10, 07:20PM PST Driver Name Vehicle Net worth Models Status
[PR1] Soda_Pop Porsche 911 GT3 $102,811,189,484 3,409 Cruisin' [Race]
[MELT] AGent__X $8,666,370,536 2,280 At Home [Race]
[MELT] horsedickdotmpeg $4,980,731,552 3,852 At Home [Race]
[MELT] ILUV2XLR8 Ferrari 248 F1 Chassis $4,723,008,160 2,604 Racing [Race]
[IHI] PLAY_RACE_ME $3,922,062,994 328 At Home [Race]
[IHI] Eivindo Ferrari 248 F1 Chassis · $3,189,749,337 1,747 At Home [Race]

Seriously who is going to hit him....he cruises fast...works...now all he has to do is just sit offline and wait for someone to get to 25 billion....which probable will not happen....

This is why 4x HI limit is bad when people are online.
[Image: 30.png]

If you want this game to just be about hi thn play street heist.
Its both racing and hi'ing. as why its good now some racers can have protection.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Hey I am all for protection...I believe that the 4x HI should account for offline, but for online I do not feel that it should be that. That is my opinion and was just putting out here to talk about it. If it gets out of hand it will go to flame wars, but I do not want it to be a flame war. I want this to be a serious decision about the 4x HI limit. Also their is no limit for car jacking or stealing of cars...

its should be 4x offline and 6x online,otherwise it is pointless having it,its mainly for online because thats when people need the most protection.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

maybe 10x online then, cause honestly nobody can therotically catch up now to hit him without spending atleast 30k in credits. You all while he can continue to freely work credits without any chance of getting taken down.

The one good thing about MC has been the split between racing and HI's. Its not a theft game, but its not a racing game. Their needs to be a happy median.

This is the happy median.
That is why it got put in because the racers didnt see any point in spending to work when some1 can make a multi and spam 10/88 and get 4 hits like that. This way it stops the hi'r targeting 1 person and if you want your net up you have 2 hi any1 and every1 above you to stay in range.

just my thought's
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

i like it how it is. and i do on occasion spend a round hi'n

to thieves NW isnt the goal.. total hi's are. so the amount that u get shouldnt matter as much as the frequency
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

To be honest I do not look at the amount of thefts, I like getting up in NW, and I like to get top 25 just with hits.

on a side note anybody want to drop all of their money to me. I need around 80 billion...

crazyfrog555 Wrote:its should be 4x offline and 6x online,otherwise it is pointless having it,its mainly for online because thats when people need the most protection.

They could let you hit everyone in the game with 10/0 and you could do it all round with unlimited credits and you still would not finish 1st

modogg85 Wrote:Hey I am all for protection...I believe that the 4x HI should account for offline, but for online I do not feel that it should be that. That is my opinion and was just putting out here to talk about it. If it gets out of hand it will go to flame wars, but I do not want it to be a flame war. I want this to be a serious decision about the 4x HI limit. Also their is no limit for car jacking or stealing of cars...

i agree with that
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Vehicles limit ? Juelz_Santana 5 1,530 09-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon