Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loyalty_1st

lookin for some good players for next round, let me know if ur interested

I would like to see people join his crew...I would but dont have the time or money to be in a competitive crew, but I think a crew leader title is overdue for chris
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:I would like to see people join his crew...I would but dont have the time or money to be in a competitive crew, but I think a crew leader title is overdue for chris

Let me know when he actually helps someone...ANYONE else out by racing for them and i will think about it...can't just be out for yourself lol

i must say, ask bubye, the dealer, unbeatable, version2pointOH, etc. etc. u obviously dont know me if u saying that i have not or am unwilling to help others...

cjw21 Wrote:i must say, ask bubye, the dealer, unbeatable, version2pointOH, etc. etc. u obviously dont know me if u saying that i have not or am unwilling to help others...

your right i dont know you...just going by what i heard and seen.

chris may be an asshole at times but he is one hell of a player period . tyler you just havent got a clue and you have a god complex to go with it so stfu .
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

Dispite our diffrences I have to say Chris runs a hell of a run when it counts.He races His ass off. And he does help others in his own way. Not everyone has to spill out cash to help someone. Not being an ass but tyler you left the game for about a year if im correct, alot happens in a year those who wern't so good are now some of the best and those who were the best are just burnt out and arn't so good.Point blank if we didnt hate each other so much i would run with him anyday. But we all just saw what happens when the 2 of us get on the same crew.So that said good luck next session and kick some ass Chris.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

90teg2 Wrote:chris may be an asshole at times but he is one hell of a player period . tyler you just havent got a clue and you have a god complex to go with it so stfu .

lol you are funny, who are you again?

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Dispite our diffrences I have to say Chris runs a hell of a run when it counts.He races His ass off. And he does help others in his own way. Not everyone has to spill out cash to help someone. Not being an ass but tyler you left the game for about a year if im correct, alot happens in a year those who wern't so good are now some of the best and those who were the best are just burnt out and arn't so good.Point blank if we didnt hate each other so much i would run with him anyday. But we all just saw what happens when the 2 of us get on the same crew.So that said good luck next session and kick some ass Chris.

That right their is the one thing I dont understand. I have ran in top crews with people that I disliked, but at that time the focus was on kicking the competitions ass. I personally have hated players on numerous occasions, but for me every session restart, hates are brushed away. Ask Rachel...When she was down and out and everybody started hating her, I jumped in and was like screw this. Lets do it...put differences aside for a session.
[Image: 30.png]

I might be able to race next session

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon