Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y Y Y Y Y Y

gosh
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Black__Metal Wrote:post whore much ?

I don't think so.....i got a post =)
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Thing is, in real life I don't need to talk shit because I'm a very easy person to get along with.

On here, I don't give a shit what you think about me. Especially you. Most of the people here like me, so I don't need to worry about one scrub talking shit. Smile

get off my jock

In real life id whoop your ass with no hesitation pussy boy. Your all talk no spine so get off my jock

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:^
|
|
|
|
|
Whos this girl???
Probally casper and all his multis.
Wow i spent over 600 just to beat someone, woop woop for you.
Try spend now, and id own your arseWink

I spent a bit, but truly its the people you run with tht help you get those icons. i couldnt have gotten that many icons. running by myself.

Aversion, your just a fucking cheating mutt.... go hide, your a joke
No1 likes you. yd you return?

Lmfao really kid? You call me a cheat yet you have had around 15 threads questioning your methods and that your wins were off cheats. You cannot talk about spending rumor is you spent 800 dollars to beat non spending people for your lightning bolt. You sir are a random a guy who waited until nobody played and the game sucked dick to win. Do not talk shit.

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Hm. Owned?

I didn't start this mess, I simply brought up kiro's spending habit because he called out graeme on his.

Spending Habit? Here is something for you to think about. Games are meant to be won you do w/e it takes to win. Lets take TSquared for example now you dont know who he is but I do and he is a Halo 3 Pro player. Now he has put probably 200k hours into Halo games and at first he spent around a grand per event to lose. Now days he has made over 2million dollars playing Halo 3. Now their is no way you could win that on this game however your spending habit calling would have to say that I have spent in just little months which is not true. I have spent a fairly good amount in 7 years and you act as if it is not able to be regained. You are a nerd you talk shit online but in real life i would knock your ass out. So do yourself a favor and grow some balls pussy.

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:^
|
|
|
|
|
Whos this girl???
Probally casper and all his multis.
Wow i spent over 600 just to beat someone, woop woop for you.
Try spend now, and id own your arseWink

I spent a bit, but truly its the people you run with tht help you get those icons. i couldnt have gotten that many icons. running by myself.

Aversion, your just a fucking cheating mutt.... go hide, your a joke
No1 likes you. yd you return?

Race name:Tom_Cruise Full name:Graeme M.Gender:MaleRegistered:Aug 31, 2005 11:10am
Just won 1st place what 3 months ago? Lmfao I guess when the game changes to spam my ass off and spend a grand to beat people who dont spend I guess you can finally win huh?

Game Period May 06 - May 23, 2009 Nm I was wrong you won 4 years after you started good job buddy i give you props for being the worst player on mc. You act like i give a damn who likes me and who doesnt lol you kids have no lives you sit here and spam all day long and act like your earning something. Unknown you have been known as a cheater since your lightning bolt and i havent even played any sessions since you have or when you did so how much does that tell me that you obviously cheat? You act like i care about this game i sit here and clicky on garage every like 5 minutes while i do other shit and sit on qm all day you and your nerdy friends spam mad races all the time and every session. Im only even playing because CJ asked me too if he didnt i wouldnt be playing. You can have your little mc game of yours cause we all know you suck at everything else Smile

I am now done with these forums considering all of you are nerds who race 10000 races every 14 days.

6 post i a row ftw? lmao good lord

Av3rsion Wrote:Game Period May 06 - May 23, 2009 Nm I was wrong you won 4 years after you started good job buddy i give you props for being the worst player on mc. You act like i give a damn who likes me and who doesnt lol you kids have no lives you sit here and spam all day long and act like your earning something. Unknown you have been known as a cheater since your lightning bolt and i havent even played any sessions since you have or when you did so how much does that tell me that you obviously cheat? You act like i care about this game i sit here and clicky on garage every like 5 minutes while i do other shit and sit on qm all day you and your nerdy friends spam mad races all the time and every session. Im only even playing because CJ asked me too if he didnt i wouldnt be playing. You can have your little mc game of yours cause we all know you suck at everything else Smile

OHHHH noo....

Yep ive only strated getting icons 7 rounds agoWinkpretty good i think.

Ive been calen a cheater, youve been called a cheater from day 1 you ll homo....
Funny, you dont have too cheat when you have good friends that will actually help you out, and have your back. i asked for the win. I was level 59, and i defeniatly spent for it! not much tho, calder spent most of his money during the round.Big Grin

Unfortunatly no1 gives a shit, what you think.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon