Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F**Kin lag

i dont know if i have lag or not, simpily becasue i run on dial up, so its slow everyday and allnight!

there was alot more people in rev2 that where using macros.

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I had major problems last round was havin to sign in and out every 5 to 10 minutes.And i wasnt the only one having problems.

Haha remember my error jess
Frezzes like 4-5 times a night and have 2 wait 10min for error to show so i can log back in.
Been happening for months
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:Haha remember my error jess
Frezzes like 4-5 times a night and have 2 wait 10min for error to show so i can log back in.
Been happening for months

thats an FF error only.

its when you click on something and the page hasnt loaded 100%.
its happens even more now because it loads so slow,

I doubt it is the number of players online as much as it would be the change in coding. Possibly still running threw errors making shit freeze up for a moment,

macro's can actually be less stress full on a server than a regular player. if they are done rite then go straight to source, do the action, then time out till next set, not like a player who click 3 times to get where they are going, then surfs around while they wait for races.

just my honest 2 cents
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Actually that is wrong because of the speed of the macro's loading the pages its a stress on the servers. If you have 20 people running a macro it is a huge stress on the server. If you actually understand how servers work you would know this. Its not the time outs after your script thats the problem.Its the scripts themselves. its so many people running pages as fast as these macro's do at one time it overloads the servers and lags the fuck out of the game.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon