EXP: 91,109/96,000

Networth: $548,646,747
Import Models: 3,765 (Happiness: 100%)
Bragging Rights: 54
Pimp Factor: 749

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 397 / 4 (99.00%)
Models Recruited: 0 [View]
Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio): 228 / 16 (7.02%)

ya but banana man...my w/l is better so is my cm's gained...u gotta learn how to play the game man...in 2 days ive passed u in everything but levels that is important...and thats with no macro
Delete

whoskrazyman
Sep 24, 2009 6:03pm give it time buddy...im gonna hit 1k and level 20.

i started 2 days ago
Delete

Banana-Man
Sep 24, 2009 7:15pm hey krazy man shut up i let my ratio drop because it's not that important as long as it's 90% or higher 2 in 2 days i was level 25 and that was without macroing either so blow me

u dnt need a perfect win/loss to get cms.
Delete

Banana-Man
Sep 24, 2009 7:21pm and also your right you "passed me" in ratio and cm's congrats but that really doesn't mean anything since you only started 2 days ago andthe round is pretty much over and with the credits you get from achievements you should really try to go for first hahahahahahahahahahahahah

whoskrazyman
Sep 24, 2009 7:26pm but the higher the w/l mixed with ur br (from what i understand) u gain more cm's quicker.

and if i started first day id be higher cm's than tyler...and excuse me who the fuck are u?
Delete

Banana-Man
Sep 24, 2009 7:29pm does it matter who the fuck are you? doesn't matter if you started first day i'd still have a higher level then you and i would still make more money then you
Delete

whoskrazyman
Sep 24, 2009 7:32pm hmmm...i do believe im the only person to ever hit level 60....ive won the game multiple times, many ide medals, too many top 10's to name, multiple hi awards, two boosts, 6-7 top crews, 2-3 top crew leaders?

shall i keep naming? ive done more in this game than ur wet dreams could ever imagine
Delete

Sangre_De_Azteca
Sep 24, 2009 7:44pm Is that what this crew needs to stay active?

Well then fuck all of you, yall suck at working haha
Delete

Banana-Man
Sep 24, 2009 7:46pm which means your a multi account and the only reason you'd do that is either A you were banned or B your a massive tool
Delete

whoskrazyman
Sep 24, 2009 7:55pm or maybe my account was banned bc i haven't played in nearly 2 years...

i have a message in with the owner both text message and a voice mail to him to get it unbanned.

but you sir are full of urself
Delete

Sangre_De_Azteca
Sep 24, 2009 7:58pm Banana man, I dunno why it all started like that but ummm he just said you need to learn a bit, why get so bitchy?
Delete

moldypenguins
Sep 24, 2009 7:59pm bahahaha roflmfao
Delete

Banana-Man
Sep 24, 2009 8:01pm how he said it. there's trying to infrom someone that they have more to learn and then theres being a demening dick (my spelling sucks at times)
Delete

Sangre_De_Azteca
Sep 24, 2009 8:02pm Nothing to trip over tho
Delete

moldypenguins
Sep 24, 2009 8:03pm look all he's saying is cms matter more when you go for top crew
Delete

whoskrazyman
Sep 24, 2009 8:03pm bc im a douche...im not gonna lie...

ur ignorance bores me...U do have more to learn...u think u know everything bc u have a high level...the cm's are the BIGGEST part of the crew.

Ive always been in the top without fail so i think u should just shut ur mouth while u still have some respect for yourself
Delete

Banana-Man
Sep 24, 2009 8:06pm i know i take to the defensive when i feel someone is being a dick

thats right im pro Tongue flaming me start now

I think this is in the wrong section bud Tongue

nah its crew chat...it goes in crew racing Tongue haha...

you suck!....torched!

+10 me....woot!!

You wanted flaming tho? thats in the flame wars

but oh well fuck it

too late anyways i won

i call bs....ur so full of crap...craig u haven't won anything....pics or it didn't happen?

moldypenguin Wrote:you suck!....torched!

+10 me....woot!!

look up 2 posts

haha i meant pics of u winning...not u saying u win douche!

First of all... I think that Banana_Man's head is stuck to far up his own back side... Rofl!!

Secondly... I love how Droopy acts like a Mod here Tongue

Thirdly... ROFL he thought a post would back him up on saying hes won MC. Big Grin
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon