Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right. . . lets clear this up

winterfell Wrote:haha i fly into auckland Smile ... have a two hour wait, then fly down to gisborne

true that ... you staying down there the whole time?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:true that ... you staying down there the whole time?

yeah man... my mother lives in gissy... havent seen her since i was fourteen (am now 20).. scary

plus ive a new baby brother Smile
winter's own

Black__Metal Wrote:If you have your hobbies as "i play Mc" or anything to do with MC ... you need to get a life ... ive been bored and going thrw ppls profiles ...amount of people with that is insain ....

leave your name here and ill shout you to some hookers and drugs,

i find it extremely ironic that you are calling people out for no lives because they put something in there hobby section, yet you are the one scrolling through each profile to see what people put...

whos the one needing a life?

winterfell Wrote:yeah man... my mother lives in gissy... havent seen her since i was fourteen (am now 20).. scary

your family sounds like its great, say hey to your sister/aunt/grandmother when you finally see her for me will ya?

Etter24 Wrote:i find it extremely ironic that you are calling people out for no lives because they put something in there hobby section, yet you are the one scrolling through each profile to see what people put...

whos the one needing a life?

wow not often tyler trys a shoots me down, actuly was trying to track down some1 on here and stumbled acros some.

but what ever floats ya boat bro, hows ya sexy mrs going she sent me some more pics the other night

winterfell Wrote:yeah man... my mother lives in gissy... havent seen her since i was fourteen (am now 20).. scary

intense bro, sucks you wont be in aucks much tho !! me and vaughn woulda taken ya out haha

literraly

taken you out, Pow Pow! damn aussie!
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:literraly

taken you out, Pow Pow! damn aussie!

kidnap ? ? ?

how much u wanna set the ransom ? ? ?

then pow pow after we get the cash

"Pow Pow" was gun noises,.. i was thinking maby bang bang, but thn that just sounded the same neways.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:"Pow Pow" was gun noises,.. i was thinking maby bang bang, but thn that just sounded the same neways.

yea but we might aswell make a bita coin before we take him out ?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon