Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you

I know i need to thank a few people, and even though i am so wasted i can't hardly type i want to thank

adam - you have always been my guy...luv ya babe
mike - i am so thankful that i have you as an ally...without you i wouldn't have gotten top 1,000
jamie - you know what's up you sexy b!tch...thank all your peeps
brandon - thank you for watching my back
Jon - I thank you for letting me have this...we all know it was yours, but you are a gentleman, and a gracious one at that
Simon - you know...i'll do whatever you want
Jason - i have always been your friend...even through the tough times we have had
Jered - i'm sorry that i am such a b!tch
Spinner - thanks for giving me a pass

everyone who chipped in... i have prolly helped you at one time or another but for this i owe you some more

nothing makes me happier than knowing that you all helped me place, and i am so happy that i have made friends in this game

i want a trophy so bad, but it means more to me to have all of you be on my side

i love you all...each and every one of you

i will do anyting in my power to hlp you all get what you deserve in this game...i work hard, i'll race for you, i'll spend for you...etc

just ask those that have won the last year

thank you...from the bottom of my heart
MC's Most Hated

i didnt help ya rach, but good stuff, i wasnt sure if you hitting down brandon or not, so sorry if i hit someone trying to help ya, nice effort though
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Quote:i didnt help ya rach, but good stuff, i wasnt sure if you hitting down brandon or not, so sorry if i hit someone trying to help ya, nice effort though

i wanted brandon to win...even though i could have reached him, it meant more to me to see him win thatn it would have meant to me to see me win...that is the type of person i am

i love the people in this game who are honest and faithful to those that have helped them in the past

i would give the shirt off my back to nearly anyone in this game, and i am soooooooooo happy to have friends like adam, and mike, and jon, and jason, and jered, and jamie, and simon ,and mike (200mph) and etc...

i luv u all, even though you all hate me...it's all good

i still luv you all

even zura and gareth and those who hate me
MC's Most Hated

Well done Rach u desrved it all :grin: maybe i can get to knw u as well as some of these guys/glrs do,then again y wod u wanna tlk to a noob !
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

you damn well better love me woman, i didnt sleep for a week watching you and brandon!

lmfao im playing, congrats im glad i could chip you in a lil net... one session you'll get your cup, and you now have my msn so you had better not hesitate to ask for anything
*insert signature here*

LMFAO, i got to sleep while you were awake....fools, should of just let me handle business and then you could of slept while I was awake, but no, you had to stay up till the butt crack of dawn then wake up when I got home from work...
[Image: 30.png]

lmfao i didnt know that...
[censored], hindsight is 20/20 i guess
:crazy:
*insert signature here*

brandon knew that......I just guess you werent in the loop jon
[Image: 30.png]

i never am... whatever :p
youu guys will trust me one day :p
*insert signature here*

congrats rachael glad i could help ya. one day we all will help u get ur cup Smile so u got my msn and when u wanna go for it just let me no. btw hey jon "shadow" lol remember or lil thing we had going on? whyd idin't u ever hit me back lol i was waiting for ya. but anyway good job rachael glad i could help.
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon