Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug's lists

Level1
Experience 2,680/550
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

well was about to remove my critism myself but see it was deleted anyways il add bugs i found first

cant sell car

people who have lost too many races leave you stuck in the mud for 12hours

dont update win/lose on homepage
You won 0 races and lost 0 races.

cant race people the same networth as me says something about got to be within 15% of their networth

loads more but these are the ones that are stuck in my head

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:cant sell car

Working on that.

Quote:people who have lost too many races leave you stuck in the mud for 12hours

Race someone else. They are losing money when they lose. Where do you think the cash comes from when you WIN?

Quote:dont update win/lose on homepage
You won 0 races and lost 0 races.

Those stats on the home page are CLEARLY "SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT"

Quote:cant race people the same networth as me says something about got to be within 15% of their networth

Again, you need to have CASH to race, so if you LOSE, the money will go to the winner. It should be pretty self explanatory.

LMAO

Well 1st i log in with 15000 credits, thats 15k gone from my credit bank. which i really wouldnt of not liked too use!

I know its for beta testing, but didnt need to take out 15k for me LOL:mad::mad::mad:
that i cant use because i cant sell my car to get out of negative Bankroll

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:LMAO

Well 1st i log in with 15000 credits, thats 15k gone from my credit bank. which i really wouldnt of not liked too use!

I know its for beta testing, but didnt need to take out 15k for me LOL:mad::mad::mad:
that i cant use because i cant sell my car to get out of negative Bankroll

You used the 15k credits? Or they disappeared? It clearly states this is a beta period on the home page.

i cant race someone else these are all i got and cant race non of them if i lost my 59IMs and fuel there would be nothing i can do for a new player thats more likly to happen to and more often thats why i said it

[GCZ] IrIsH_bRaWlEr 1983 Toyota Corolla/Trueno $3 0 5 50
Lowlow 1991 Honda Civic (EF) $3 0 3 756
[TSD] batman200947 1991 Honda Civic (EF) $-3 0 37 108
[GHL] O_o_HoLLoW_o_O1991 Honda Civic (EF) $-3 0 11 125
[GGS] X_Ricanrod_X 1991 Honda Civic CRX $-107 0 2 51

admin Wrote:You used the 15k credits? Or they disappeared? It clearly states this is a beta period on the home page.

They where in there so i started using them, dont need to replace them or nothing.

Yeah we kind of missed that, because the pictures etc took our attention off. and we where all itching to get in and see what its like,

But as soon as i can sell my car i can start again lolBig Grin

Top 10 Most Races Won
[TF] Daggermouth 698
[CRO] LarryG 118
[HORE] PlAy_4_DeAlZ 63

700 wins ... is that posible in the lil amount of people online that he should be able to race ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

you could spam race at the start and it didnt cost to do races.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

haha, just had to keep putting tabs up, so you open 200tabs, theres 200 races done lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon