Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cres!!!!

Seems like mixed feelings so far ....

im personaly not super fond of the changes so far...

think its gone too far away from what made Mc diffrnt then other games atm
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

what it has come down to is, NOONE can be better then anyone else in the game, you cannot further ahead in levels, you have to wait for someone to reach your level then you can race.

Man i thought i would like this game, but the last few changes havent done the good for me. made it worse:mad:

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:
what it has come down to is, NOONE can be better then anyone else in the game, you cannot further ahead in levels, you have to wait for someone to reach your level then you can race.

Man i thought i would like this game, but the last few changes havent done the good for me. made it worse:mad:

Agreed ...spending time online, spending, racing ...dosnt do shit ... as you cant do better then anyone/ everyone ... which makes the whole game a complete waste of time ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:

Couldnt have put it better myself, the thaught in protecting he lower level people is great, as a new come its sucks to come into a game and get fucking owned (figured i swear its flames)

but the excution into how it works is a pain in the pass, if your a level higher then everyone else that it you stop until someon else catchs up, makes zero sense
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ray and Cres Big_Bang 21 5,244 08-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Daggermouth

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon