Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Roles (Not Benton's Past Dilemma)

I'm not sure if this is a "bug" or what...but here it is:

When I was in PA's crew, I was the co-leader. I could set roles easily for anyone BUT me. Could you guys make it to where we could set crew roles for ourselves (leader and/or co-leader)? I'm in my own crew right now, and I can't set my own role. When I click on assign thief, or any of the other roles, it just "refreshes" the my crew page.

Also, another thing I thought was weird as that the crew roles that I set for the crew, didn't apply for PA. Basically what I'm trying to say is that- if I set Dagger on cruise, Kiro on tuner, PA on leader and Psyful on theft, it was only for "my" account. If PA logged in, he wouldn't see these crew roles on these people. It would be mixed up (Dagger was leader, Kiro was cruiser, Psyful leader and PA car jacker). Shouldn't we just have a uniform crew role line-up?

That's how it's SUPPOSE to work. You can't assign yourself and everyone can assign their own roles.

yeah i like it the way it is atm.
because it means that each crew member gets to choose which role to give their biggest level'd teamate, so they choose which role they want the biggest bonuses for and the smallest

Eg.Our biggest level is LarryG, I set him as racer, because im racing to level up.
Meanwhile stock honda is HI'n, so he has set Larry to Theif.
So I think this is the most convenient.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Ok, I didn't know that.

Why can't we set ourselves? What's wrong with that? Can't you allow us to set ourselves? Are you trying to detract from players who just like to play solo?

I don't really see the harm in being able to set a role for yourself, if everyone is given the freedom to designate their own crew roster roles.

SexyJDM Wrote:Ok, I didn't know that.

Why can't we set ourselves? What's wrong with that? Can't you allow us to set ourselves? Are you trying to detract from players who just like to play solo?

I don't really see the harm in being able to set a role for yourself, if everyone is given the freedom to designate their own crew roster roles.

I think you should be able to set yourself a role aswell, but I think everyone should be able to set their own roles for everyone.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

i like it the way it is because everyone in the crew sets every1 a role apart frm themselves meaning ur team has to work hard to give u higher bonuses.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

I agree that the current system for roles should be left alone, with the addition of one feature:

That I can set my own role, since I'm the leader in my crew. What's the downside of that Cres? I just want to set myself to a thief role to look cool and sexy...

SexyJDM Wrote:I agree that the current system for roles should be left alone, with the addition of one feature:

That I can set my own role, since I'm the leader in my crew. What's the downside of that Cres? I just want to set myself to a thief role to look cool and sexy...

yeah i agree u should be able to set a role yourself.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

i disagree,its better not setting urself a role.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i disagree,its better not setting urself a role.

Agreed .... let the crew decide the leaders role ... as they prty much decide if he gets the top crew leader icon ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Battles Bug Kiro 5 3,628 03-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Battles Kiro 1 1,453 03-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Model Gain Kiro 0 1,235 02-21-2015, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Crew Invite Nate Gloria 0 1,258 02-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Crew models not making any $$ SSVegito 11 5,500 02-16-2015, 12:06 AM