Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

So whos got it?
whos getting it?
what do you think of it?
Tongue

Im deffo gonna get it man, the first one was ace, and the demo for it was good fun.

what everyone else think of it?
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

not out here for a while .... got the 1st one ... was prty sweet ... .

will wait to hear what 2nd one is like before i get it
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

I was talking about this earlier today, I rented for 4 days to check it out. It's better then COD MW2. Not many maps tho is what sucks. I would def... get it.

BTW what console you got?

DrOoPie Wrote:I was talking about this earlier today, I rented for 4 days to check it out. It's better then COD MW2. Not many maps tho is what sucks. I would def... get it.

BTW what console you got?

you know what the means dude, their gonna wait a coupla months then bring out a map pack n make it cost like 1600 MS points lol.

I have an Xbox Wink

Oh and Johnny why dont you get the demo dude?
you can play online on that lol
im playin it till i can be assed goin n buyin it lol Tongue
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Hahaha, the only reason I would get a shitbox is so I can play games for free. Just download em, mod ur xbox and play any game for free.

Well ps3 users get free maps, the game box comes with a code so u can download them for free..

Its Sh*ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt U Nerdy Console Usersssssssss I Should Really Flame U In Flame Wars But I Cbffff>>pc Gaming All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Its Sh*ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt U Nerdy Console Usersssssssss I Should Really Flame U In Flame Wars But I Cbffff>>pc Gaming All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I checked, this thread was on BBC2, not what consoles were the best..
Crazytoad Big Grin
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:Last time I checked, this thread was on BBC2, not what consoles were the best..
Crazytoad Big Grin

all comes down to this..Consoles fail at playing FPS games which means BC2 fails because its an fps game on the console..but its a game that also fails on the PC just like MW2 and WaW Smile

crazyfrog555 Wrote:all comes down to this..Consoles fail at playing FPS games which means BC2 fails because its an fps game on the console..but its a game that also fails on the PC just like MW2 and WaW Smile

Or maybe your just totally being biased because your a PC gamer? Smile

And probably MW2 WaW and BBC didnt fail, u were just failing at playing them Tongue
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

yeah okay..i WAS just a hardcore cod fan..i played since cod1 came out on pc..(which by the way fails on consoles along with cod2)...but as i quit gaming ill shut up now.gg.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon