Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winners of Last Round

Have any of you received your prize credits/icons?

I didn't get an icon, along with the 3rd place prize credits.

Just wondering if they are lagging, or if I need to send in a support ticket.

send in support ticket anyway bro ...

it stats the credits and icons will be added before the next round ..

if you have not received send in the ticket
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

SexyJDM Wrote:Have any of you received your prize credits/icons?

I didn't get an icon, along with the 3rd place prize credits.

Just wondering if they are lagging, or if I need to send in a support ticket.

I think most have got their icons, I got mine..
I have noticed though, the old skool IDE icons havent been getting dished out...
Whats the dealio Cres?
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

I sent a support ticket earlier today. Now it's just the waiting game.

They have stuck with the golden dot IDE ever since that icon was created. I don't think they'll revert back to the original IDE flags without the dots (just my opinion, since it has been many sessions already).

SexyJDM Wrote:I sent a support ticket earlier today. Now it's just the waiting game.

They have stuck with the golden dot IDE ever since that icon was created. I don't think they'll revert back to the original IDE flags without the dots (just my opinion, since it has been many sessions already).

Yeah but if u look at peeps like Consulate, HomiePA and Race Pro, who have all been invovled in winning IDE the past 2 sessions, they have recieved zilcho medals.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Yes, I have noticed that. You should have said that they have haven't been getting icons in general, not just the old school ones.

They're starting to slack on even giving out icons/prize credits, and that's just several clicks of a button to them I presume.

Anyways, good news: I finally got my 3rd place credits! Thanks for fulfilling that finally (I think I was the last one to get their prize credits this session). One task checked off for Ray/Cres/Ron. Many more to accomplish. Now you guys just need to fulfill the past promises from other winners.

SexyJDM Wrote:Yes, I have noticed that. You should have said that they have haven't been getting icons in general, not just the old school ones.

They're starting to slack on even giving out icons/prize credits, and that's just several clicks of a button to them I presume.

Anyways, good news: I finally got my 3rd place credits! Thanks for fulfilling that finally (I think I was the last one to get their prize credits this session). One task checked off for Ray/Cres/Ron. Many more to accomplish. Now you guys just need to fulfill the past promises from other winners.

Pleased to hear the good news T!

And yeah I didnt realise until after that 1st post, so my bad Tongue
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

SexyJDM Wrote:Yes, I have noticed that. You should have said that they have haven't been getting icons in general, not just the old school ones.

Ronald was on yesterday so he would have given them too you.

Yes im still awaitng my ide medals and credits etc, but i can wait. The longer it takes the less money they get out of me haha. Im not spending a cent till i do

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Ronald was on yesterday so he would have given them too you.

Yes im still awaitng my ide medals and credits etc, but i can wait. The longer it takes the less money they get out of me haha. Im not spending a cent till i do

too fuckin right man!

it should be them paying u guys compensation for the decade delay! lol Tongue
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:too fuckin right man!

it should be them paying u guys compensation for the decade delay! lol Tongue

Big GrinBig Grin

Fucken ay, 1 mil credits will be fine cresSmile

At groupmediaCI we believe in constant and never ending improvement. Building a business is easy, growing it, improving it, and making it a contender in today's marketplace is the real task. Let us take your idea and help it develop to its full potential.

lol building a buiseness off ripping people is an easy way!!! We give you our ideas like GIVE THE F***NG CREDITS/MEDALS/MONEY out to people, thats an idea!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad When does new round start? crzyrio 6 5,110 08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Great Round NYPD 6 3,953 06-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Good Round Reebar 0 1,235 05-31-2015, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Reebar
Wink Good Round ymcmb2 0 1,271 04-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: ymcmb2
  Last round winners? teet 8 3,248 04-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Last Post: teet