Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exp reset!!!!

its almost 3 days and my stats din't move.. been reset to 0/34000.. i need to level up.. please admin... i've sacrifice my cash for this session... please fix it A.S.A.P....

lol its your fault for not posting it 3 days ago.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

if the game was set up and run properly then it shudnt happen. its only been the last couple rounds that stats fuk out Sad
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

cres has fixed it every round,but i guess it still keeps happening,but its funny,only happened to people who log in once a day and not the ones who log in loads..sounds like multis getting punished. paha. lmao. take your time cres,hes in the opposite crew lmfao.

lol.. everyone in that crew is multi's to you.. that's funny froggy..cmartin play hard last session and he experience it same as this.. just say however u want.. we will only let u play peacefully in the next session lolz.. peace

lol,i was joking..nah not everyones multi in your crew..just Jeni and CJW LOL. :]

nemesiex Wrote:its almost 3 days and my stats din't move.. been reset to 0/34000.. i need to level up.. please admin... i've sacrifice my cash for this session... please fix it A.S.A.P....

Fixed.

Did this happen while you were online playing? Or did you log out for a while, then when you logged in later, you noticed it?

admin Wrote:Fixed.

Did this happen while you were online playing? Or did you log out for a while, then when you logged in later, you noticed it?

its happen while im on race.. means while im online playing.. but, then someone spam me with race and my exp and stats reset.. yes, i noticed it.. even my other crew member notice it.. i post it here late because im away from internet for a few days.. go0d thing its happen earlier now compare with previous session..thanks again admin for fixing it.

admin Wrote:Fixed.

Cres,from what ive seen,its when they are online racing,and they race and get raced at exactly the same time is how its happened to Cameron and Kiro.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My losses got reset again im_a_n00b 13 2,961 04-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Stats Reset again.. crazyfrog555 0 1,080 03-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  My Stats been reset and all cash gone!!!!! cmartin 1 1,195 03-26-2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  account got reset numba1stuna76 3 2,073 06-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon