Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP/WINS BUG Again

R_A_C_E_P_R_O's stats have been reset by the bug again Cres..Wins/losses + exp reset again..

Thanks.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

f**k can we get this bug sorted for good ... seems to be poping up time and time again ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:f**k can we get this bug sorted for good ... seems to be poping up time and time again ...
It's happened to me twice this session. I just raced through it. I guess that's all we can do.
:ladys-man:

Daggermouth Wrote:It's happened to me twice this session. I just raced through it. I guess that's all we can do.

it happened t me on 5th day of last round..didnt get sorted for 5 days..by then i was at saem stats..i wasted alot of creds.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:it happened t me on 5th day of last round..didnt get sorted for 5 days..by then i was at saem stats..i wasted alot of creds.

surly its a easy fix ... not sure why its happening to some and not others tho .. must have to reach a certin number of something for it to trigger or soemthing

Damn that sucks!!!!

Stats get reset. Get put in a stock car. get 6000 lost races. No wins. No money

WTF!!!!

Cres i had 21700 wins, and 795 losses.

Experience 0/259,200. My exp was around 255000. thanks

I never left my self in a car. I always make sure i dont. And i wasnt even in a ferrari because all i came on to do was get a saleen speedlab do it up for ide and then sold it and logged off.

ThanksSmile

Black__Metal Wrote:surly its a easy fix ... not sure why its happening to some and not others tho .. must have to reach a certin number of something for it to trigger or soemthing

im still convinced its somethign t do with when you go t sell a car...you get raced at the time you click sell or something..cuz thats how it happened t nemesis when i raced him..and same for racepro... :/

I wasn't even in a Ferrari when i logged out. Because i always check Garage to make sure i have sold it, because its silly if you don't check.

Then i wake up and im in a Ferrari, and then got screwed over.

I just came back brought a speedlab saleen. for ide and sold it

god knows ... but its gotta be sorted soon, or its going to keep happning and admin will be copping the flack for it happning ... and well things keep getting messy from there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Bankroll x Crew Wins Nate Gloria 2 1,740 02-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Exp for losses and wins are buggy Tokkiez 0 831 07-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Wins / Losses (Ratio): 4 / 2 (0.67) hot 10 3,907 01-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Dragon76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon