Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug

crazyfrog555 Wrote:I do beleive i have reported the bug? twice?

Yes you have ... yet that gives you the right to abuse it and purposly use it on people until its been delt with?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:Abuse of bug right there, admited by yourself.

how is pretending it was me that reset him and saying i did on live chat to see what he says saying i did it? lmao
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Black__Metal Wrote:Bug Abuse

By far the most important and most critical cheat in game play is bug abuse. Since we are a live online game coded in a common programming language there tends to be small bugs that can alter game play. We take these seriously and there is nothing you can say or do if we catch you abusing a bug for benefit in the game.

When you find a bug in the game your first step and only step are to report it to us. If we find you have used a bug to enhance your game or disrupt somebody else who is playing, our first move will be to ban you until we see the severity of the bug

IF you know of the bug and not only use it to your advantage BUT ALSO teach somebody else to use it, you will be immediately deleted. When we say deleted we mean that all your efforts in the game will be null and void. Your winning will be void, your medals will be deleted for good, and your username and user id will no longer be allowed in the game. We are taking this seriously. If you don't believe it, try us. This is as serious as it gets here at Corrupt Interactive Inc.

If you dont get banned there is something terribly wrong with this game

Black__Metal Wrote:Yes you have ... yet that gives you the right to abuse it and purposly use it on people until its been delt with?

omg joHnny..i havent abused it..it needs 2+ people to do the bug..im only one person..so yeah...if paul was spamming someone who was also getting spammed it may have happened to him cause of that or because he got spammed..nothing to do with me.

Black__Metal Wrote:If you dont get banned there is something terribly wrong with this game

OMG joHnny,get Cres to look at my history..i havent touched paul. ffs.

considering your the "only" one who knows how to use it ... even if this is true ... dout you of all people would have keept it to yourself. your too much of a "hey look at me" type to not tell people

Black__Metal Wrote:considering your the "only" one who knows how to use it ... even if this is true ... dout you of all people would have keept it to yourself. your too much of a "hey look at me" type to not tell people

ok,i can trust you not to say about the bug to anyone,im gonna pm you how the bugs done that way you can see how easy it is for other people to make it happen.

Races Won: 0Race Lost: 7

Fix ur fuken game cres, stop being so usless
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Cres hasnt been on yet today but he has been on since i pm'd him...so either he fixed the bug but not peoples stats..or aint read my pm yet lol.

this is stupid ... we cant do shit kuza this bug ..we try and race ..get spammed by the other crew and are reset time and time again ... this is bullshit.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon