Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
streetheist

will streetheist ever be up again and last time i played dont know what happened but i got banned but that doesnt matter just wanted to play it again

tdawg28 Wrote:will streetheist ever be up again and last time i played dont know what happened but i got banned but that doesnt matter just wanted to play it again

no,its down for good. its been down 18months now..i have asked Ray so many times,he wont budge..the game had like 5 active players..noone spent..its pointless him having it up.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

that sucks i tried for like three months to call him after i got banned but it did no good even left my number and emailed them but i could never get any one so i just stopped but i was really hopeing it would come back up its a good game

just like SH, TS and that sports betting one are dead .. think this and lastyakuza be the only CI games running ? i duno ... prbly only 2 games wrth playing anyway
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:just like SH, TS and that sports betting one are dead .. think this and lastyakuza be the only CI games running ? i duno ... prbly only 2 games wrth playing anyway

SH is way better than Yakuza..but SH has bugs..Yakuza doesn't..simple Smile

SH had bugs lol .. your bug master arnt ya nate .. no wonder you get so many icons ...

if thats the case would he be interested in selling, can you find that out?

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:if thats the case would he be interested in selling, can you find that out?

email him yourself

may do, you just sounded like your in more contact, if he is willin to sell it cheap be a fun interesting game jst got to get the word out about it

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:if thats the case would he be interested in selling, can you find that out?

SH = $6,000

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon