Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summerbabi SheMale

hahahah u shemale Big Grin
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

Hit me up Noob:postwhore::postwhore:

No doubt, This freako dunno if its a he or a she. one minute the bitch is suckin dick a minute later its eatin pussy i mean i know about bi sexuals but damn it man.And he/ she gotta mouth full of shit constantly callin people out like lil ghetto corner tramp. ( my guns bigger then yours bullshit)I bet it is since im not equiped with a dick.While you out there holloring for a dolla make the choice to stay off that crack pipe that gives you the balls to be so witty. Gotta love KBG's they make the game intresting.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:No doubt, This freako dunno if its a he or a she. one minute the bitch is suckin dick a minute later its eatin pussy i mean i know about bi sexuals but damn it man.And he/ she gotta mouth full of shit constantly callin people out like lil ghetto corner tramp. ( my guns bigger then yours bullshit)I bet it is since im not equiped with a dick.While you out there holloring for a dolla make the choice to stay off that crack pipe that gives you the balls to be so witty. Gotta love KBG's they make the game intresting.

Tru Dat i USally Dont Start Stuff up But Shes The Most Gayess Person To Piss me off
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

puffff pufffff passss
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Damn i figured for as much as she / he talks shit in the game that they would jump on this chance... guess maybe it is a multi Smile

tiz a muiltie .. .for sure it had to be ...

hahahahaha to the other posts in this thread, funny reading indeed
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

roflmao, damn I was actually lookin forward to the shit talkin bitch to come in here since that damn chat window in mc moves way to fast and is way to small to get a point across, And half the time you in the middle of one hell of a bitch session then all the sudden WTF the chats gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

"LMAO@ILUV2XLR8'S" 1st post.
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

____bumps Shrugs____ :d
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:roflmao, damn I was actually lookin forward to the shit talkin bitch to come in here since that damn chat window in mc moves way to fast and is way to small to get a point across, And half the time you in the middle of one hell of a bitch session then all the sudden WTF the chats gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

its true .... or the other side of the coin .. you dont wanna type in it or see it and you keep hitting that 'X' but that fucker keeps on popping the shit back up .. wtf ?!?!
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon