Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Multiple Accounts allowed still?

Since someone (tokkiez) deleted the Multiple Accounts will be banned thread, I figured I will just ask if they are allowed. I see the same 25 multis being used to race a person to gain them extra Crew Models, People still using the same accounts they claimed in the old thread to HI on one then the other everytime they log on, I can just name the names again if they were forgot

The game took a 2-3 week break last time and all that was changed was this dumb 10 seconds between each race rule which really hasn't done anything besides be annoying, Accounts are still being reset which I was told is the reason for the fix

Basically it looks like if I make 100 names right now, put on a program to race someone in my crew with them all to get CMs, this would be totally allowed and encouraged based on what I can see.....

deleted? i did no such thing, before you open your mouth accusing remember know your place. Just because you dont like me you shouldnt go off saying shit you dont know. This is your warning ive had enough of your slander. Temp ban 1 week.

They are going to be dealt with stop whining. In the meantime think about what youve done and please keep this forum clean.

*edit

and no multis arent allowed. So please refrain from using it or you will be taken care off
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

M3_steal_U Wrote:Basically it looks like if I make 100 names right now, put on a program to race someone in my crew with them all to get CMs, this would be totally allowed and encouraged based on what I can see.....

Your not to smart are you, implying the intention of cheating by making macros and multis.

You want to harass players and slander as well. You make me laugh and if your going to spew more bs remember this.

i have given you warnings.

You should know better, please read terms of agreements

Good day
T^
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Multiple Accounts cjw21 3 1,222 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Sharing Accounts and Passwords He_Hate_Me 57 8,954 01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  hes got 5 accounts nsx19 27 5,297 09-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  multiple accounts? jm417 57 13,224 05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post: vipergtszz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon