Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing Someone That Has No Fuel

When you race someone that doesn't have fuel in their car, it takes your 10 creds, and 1 energy, but doesn't count as a win.

v2pointOH Wrote:When you race someone that doesn't have fuel in their car, it takes your 10 creds, and 1 energy, but doesn't count as a win.

yes..and it shows all lose in the races history..

This is normal. Races where one player as no fuel or breakdowns results in no one getting a win.

admin Wrote:This is normal. Races where one player as no fuel or breakdowns results in no one getting a win.

Yeah, but it uses credits and energy. Shouldn't it refund credits and energy if the race doesn't count?

Because energy is scarce, and makes for a slow paced game. Losing your energy for a race when someone has no fuel (which so happens to be most of the people you can race) is kind of like a stab in the foot, just adds insult to injury. This is why I think there should be more energy and faster accruing credits. Also, shouldn't member's energy accrue at 2 every 5 minutes, instead of 1 like non members?

u should get a win and the person with no fuel get a loss. o/w every1 will sit around no gas and leave there cars on all the time and not care. its funny when ppl forget to sell car and get there account raped. if ur gonna change something add a get out of car button instead of implementing this... at least refund creds and energy. idk how racing is now but u race 20 races on ur car against some1 one of u will break down a few times...

Whomever is being challenged a race no longer uses resources (fuel, nitrous, tires, etc). So if you challenge someone, you will always get a valid race result.

sweet

Admin Wrote:Whomever is being challenged a race no longer uses resources (fuel, nitrous, tires, etc). So if you challenge someone, you will always get a valid race result.

Still, if someone doesn't have fuel to begin with and they're offline, it takes your creds and energy but doesn't give you exp... For instance, I'm trying to race your account, (C-Speed), but I guess you had no fuel before you logged out and it's giving me 0 exp but taking my energy and credits.

Admin Wrote:Whomever is being challenged a race no longer uses resources (fuel, nitrous, tires, etc). So if you challenge someone, you will always get a valid race result.

i just raced invader and he was offline. he ran out of something because he started to dnf. i looked at timeslips and there was another person racing him besides me at the same time. somehow glitched him to dnf not sure wat happened Undecided

in game name LarryG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  online racing.. ILUV2EXLR8 0 1,368 03-31-2015, 12:21 AM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  Racing and EXP Officer_Cartman 5 2,935 03-15-2015, 11:57 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Racing YmCmB 0 1,414 03-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  racing LarryG 3 1,883 07-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Xero
  racing members of your own crew LarryG 2 1,564 07-10-2011, 07:06 PM