Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf mc?

5k startup cash and energy? i wasted 2 days trying to HI with no luck so i could afford a decent car and try to race but now i dont have enough money to buy any car Undecided. i cant cruise any imports at all without a car apparently u cant pick them up walkin i just kept gettin 0 IM Sad. and energy? seriously?

**EDIT**
btw i havent got the enjoyment to use any energy yet since i havent raced. but it sounds like u use energy when u race//work. maybe u should sell energy packs? why would some1 buy credits if you have to wait for energy packs? also gift energy packs? a good reason to keep around too many multis if u ask me.

**EDIT**
why do i have to enter my birthday to change my password? i dont like posting my information on everything. if i put my birthday on there will it be displayed?

LarryG Wrote:5k startup cash and energy? i wasted 2 days trying to HI with no luck so i could afford a decent car and try to race but now i dont have enough money to buy any car Undecided. i cant cruise any imports at all without a car apparently u cant pick them up walkin i just kept gettin 0 IM Sad. and energy? seriously?

This is beta. We are tweeking the settings as we go.

Quote:**EDIT**
btw i havent got the enjoyment to use any energy yet since i havent raced. but it sounds like u use energy when u race//work. maybe u should sell energy packs? why would some1 buy credits if you have to wait for energy packs? also gift energy packs? a good reason to keep around too many multis if u ask me.

We are aware of the multi issue and have a solution for it. You can purchase both energy and credits if you choose to do so.

Quote:**EDIT**
why do i have to enter my birthday to change my password? i dont like posting my information on everything. if i put my birthday on there will it be displayed?

It is not displayed.

i noticed that u sell energy now in the upgrades. thnx for listenin Wink is there an energy bank? if not can we add one? i think if u bought 150 energy there might not be enough ppl around to use it all at once therefore u lose incomin energy Sad until u use up ur 150

I believe the energy pack was always there..

But I do agree with the energy bank. Nobody ever has fuel, so there's never anyone to race. There's no reason to purchase an energy pack if it sits there blocking your naturally occurring energy when there's nobody to race.

that or implement the bots that always have fuel and give same exp as others that ur racing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon