Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about VETTEBOY3 his bot ??????????????

Why is everybodey defending him ?

He comes and go every 30 min online, he is online for 4 min and everyday at the same times 24/7 a day

This guy is cheating like hell, its soooo clear that he is using a bot.When its day here in holland ,its night in where he lives.AND DONT TELL ME HIS MOM WAKES HIM UP EVERY 30 MIN TO PLAY HIS GAME TO GAIN EXP, or some friend play for him @ exacly 30minutes all night long, and he all day long, look at him!! he suc-ks [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

so we all can use bots again ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
*Face The FaceMan*

well here is an idea you dont have to go around the forums complaining about the bot. The game admins are watching it and if they do find out that they are using a bot they will be dealt with then.

So he's on for 2 hours and 24mins a day, can't do much damage with that can he. Bust his butt when he comes on.

OMG i havent seen a bigger whiner in my life..he is not using a bot/macro, he doesnt even know how to make one and doesnt want to use one..and me/monte/vette are always mostly on his name, and its him, have u ever tried messaging him? if u had his msn, u would see that hes online all the time, and u kno monte, he never sleeps [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] and monte has been racing alot for vette the past week or so

ok but here is an idea, look @ his logintimes in the database if its kept in there and u will se its a bot

thanks(i wont post more about such things, but please have a look at him, i raced my ass of for exp and he does it when he is in his bed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

oooh oke can u race for me every 30min exactly all night long huh !! everyday NO NOBODY CAN !

and thanks vegito , its done

*Face The FaceMan*

They look at the logs... just let it go and the admins will get it taken care of.

omg...I shoulda saved the PM's you sent him. faceman was all like "Imma telling Ray your botting!!" then a few more whining too. bwhahahaha

The logs won't lie [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] since the list is updated every few hours [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Wish you high people would keep a slow car [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

timed out to edit...

4/8 8:46pm i_always_loo... LOSE [View]
4/8 8:44pm sexy_red LOSE [View]
4/8 8:40pm SW20 LOSE [View]
4/8 8:36pm EvilKARR LOSE [View]
4/8 8:29pm S_N_I_P_E_R LOSE [View]
4/8 8:19pm mudd720 LOSE [View]
4/8 8:15pm sexy_red LOSE [View]
4/8 8:09pm SW20 LOSE [View]
4/8 8:02pm S_N_I_P_E_R LOSE [View]
4/8 8:01pm ExViper LOSE [View]
4/8 7:58pm JeDiMiNdTrIc... LOSE [View]
4/8 7:37pm SW20 LOSE [View]
4/8 7:25pm i_always_loo... LOSE [View]
4/8 7:24pm S_N_I_P_E_R LOSE [View]
4/8 7:19pm FREElvl1WINS LOSE [View]
4/8 7:13pm sexy_red LOSE [View]
4/8 7:10pm FaceMan LOSE [View]
4/8 7:01pm ilosealways3 LOSE [View]
4/8 7:00pm Spoolin_By LOSE [View]
4/8 6:41pm TheNugget LOSE [View]
4/8 6:36pm Sasquatch LOSE [View]
4/8 6:31pm sexy_red LOSE [View]

OMG!! their ALL BOTTING!

4/8 7:10pm FaceMan LOSE [View] even you?! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Yet Jason has been gone for an hour

Last log in: Apr 8, 2005 - 8:01PM &lt;&lt;&lt; dls messed up the clocks....

But I assure you he's back again [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

I dunno i am new but this kid just races hard...that is what it seems to me...and hell yea i am jealous too because i can not race as much as he does but i do not think he is cheating he is just raceing his ass off so maybe instead off wasteing all this time whining about him you should be raceing...just a idea

yeah...like I said...my race history is filled with people racing me every 30 mins...all people that have been in MC for awhile and everybody knows. No multies...no bots...hard workers/racers.

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon