Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does it ever end?

[Oops] teet+46 $53,833,106,454 2,539,951(models)

honestly i think the amount of models you can pick up is a little insane, will anyone back me up?
my personal opinion is to have a cap.

im hoping im not the only one thinking this...
_T_A_X_M_A_N

i disagree this game has always been spending motivated, why not help the actual server by spending.

Spending = Helping the server stay up, adds resources, adds staff and keeps the game alive.

I will say this i see both sides regardless. If you have the money to get ims then why not? Why limit peoples wallets. Its there cash to spend
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

No, it never ends. lol If you spend, you can do the same. Like Tokk said, if people like me didnt spend to get those models and nw, then this game wouldnt be around right now. It takes money to run it and I help them do that lol The game is always evolving weather its the number of HIs someone gets, NW, or models. Did I go a bit far? sure, but that was the point. My strategy the last 2 rounds have been to over due it and make people not even try to compete with me. It worked. Plus I like breaking records. Should there be a limit on models and nw? we all cap out and all tie for 1st? BTW, there has been a cap on models, nw, and HI the last 2 rounds. I hit them all and caused me to lose NW and money b/c of bugs. There is still a HI bug that is causing me to lose NW. The only way JAClark was able to jump that high was b/c of a HI bug. Its all about strategy. I spent a week racing non stop just so I could get where I needed to get so I could get these models. DO the work and you can do the same.There wont be another round like this one. I'll try and not be so dominating in the game from now on for you tax. Big Grin

Another thing, I didnt see this post when v2 won the first 4 rounds in a row. Rolleyes

Yah that was starting to get tiring, its nothing against you peronally
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Ya, like I said, I did go a little over board this round. lol Someone had to stop v2's run at the top. Wink Next round will be a lot easier, i promise.

damn emos Rolleyes
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:damn emos Rolleyes

Who the hell you callin emo lol

All I'm saying is if he wants to give the new guys a chance then make things simpler, but it does indeed bring in money so go on an be the moneymaker haha
I spent 10 out of 15 days cruising lol that's just nuts, it should be more racing and less cruising is all I'm getting at
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon