Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obviously this game is never going to change...

So once people found out about the HI insurance trick, the Admin said that it would be changed for this round. Well, it wasn't obviously. I busted my ass playing the game straight up like it is suppose to be played and all JAClark and MoStHaTeDiNmC have to do is HI each other back and forth all day and take advantage of HI insurance which should of been fixed. Admin makes post about changing this game or improving games with the "players in mind". The players who are going to win this round are abusing your game, so why would you want to help improve it? So they can continue to laugh in your face? I'm just venting b/c im more than a little pissed that people abuse the insurance while I spend money playing the game like it should be played and nothing has or will be done to JAClark or MoStHaTeDiNmC. They will just be rewarded with medals and free credits for the next round to do it all over again.

Well, they can do it without me. I won't be playing anymore unless the cheaters are punished and the HI insurance is changed. I refuse to pay and play a game where people are allowed to take advantage of something in the game that they know if cheap and I consider cheating and screw over players who actually try and play the game like the admin means it to be played. Letting this continue should show every player that you don't have a chance to win in this game unless you abuse systems.

BTW, isn't signing on another players account that isn't yours considered cheating? Please read below

2. Shared Computers
We highly suggest avoiding the use of sharing the computer if you have friends or family members. If this is unavoidable (ie. your household only has a single computer), then be aware that if we find that the accounts accessed from the same computer are cheating, all accounts will be permanently suspended.

you might want to check the IP address that logged into JAClark10 and MoStHaTeDiNmC for the last couple of nights. I'm pretty sure that you will find that both account have been accessed from the same computer. You might not consider abusing the HI insurance cheating, but logging into 2 account is! If for no other reason, both accounts should be suspended for cheating and breaking the game rules. You can also check chat logs if you save them on the system where MoStHaTeDiNmC admited to being on JAClark10's account.

Thanks and have a great night.

hahaha ur a joke dude...it aint cheating...check the forum justin posted about it there...so try again...we do spend we do have fun...ur just mad cause we didnt spend as much as u to have fun in this game...get a grip of urself...it's an online game...ur really gonna sit here n b*tch about it...every1 plays there own way...y dont u just mind urself n let us have our own fun...and i havent logged into justin accnt...so try again...gonna punish us for what? using the HI shit...it's there for a damn reason...then stop playin if u dont like it simple as that..."You can also check chat logs if you save them on the system where MoStHaTeDiNmC admited to being on JAClark10's account."...whoopdy doo...i can claim shit aslong as i want to...doesnt make sh*t true...why dont you worry about ur damn self n let us have our own fun...JUST STOP BEING A BABY ABOUT THE STUPIDEST THINGS...N GROW THE F*CK UP....

NOW THANK YOU FOR READY YOU IGNORANT F*CK
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Even though you admitted having his info and being on his account, that's awesome that you haven't been on his account. You have nothing to worry about. I stopped reading your post after the second line. I felt like a was using an old time telegram. From dad...Stop. Dog died...Stop. Come home...Stop. Big Grin I assume you continued on about how awesome I am. Just guessing. Wink

no about how much of a ignorant f*ck u r dude...you got proof that i was supposively on his account? no? ok then stfu

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

I don't need proof. Every time someone logs into an account, their IP is saved. All admin has to do is check the logs for your account and clark's and if any of the login IP's from your 2 accounts match. POOF!

P.S - you sure so use the * word a lot

i try not to swear on the forums...hence why i do *

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

Bottom line is if you have never signed onto his account or visa versa, you are fine. I'm sure Admin won't do anything about the HI insurance. He said he would before the round started and it didn't change so you 2 get to place 1 and 2. Congrats. You two are awesome and I suck. Cool Big Grin

aint sayin u suck...ur good player...but just dont mettle into other people business...enjoy the game like we do...i love MC i've been playing it since i was 16 yrs old that 9 long damn yrs dude...just enjoy it n stop worryin bout the little sh*t

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

lol dude i busted my ass to get to 1st and get a HUGE lead just to have it wiped away like that just rubs me the wrong way. I played the game straight up. So yes, I think I deserve to win. You 2 had no chance of catching me without abusing HI insurance. I'm done with it. Congrats on your 1st or 2nd place finish.

i'm done arguin over petty sh*t...

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Cres When does the New game start NYPD 0 1,456 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Game Start o_O_MIDORI_O_o 3 2,672 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I cant get the game! Jarrod Cheel 1 1,879 04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Start Daggermouth 1 1,921 06-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM