Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy you won 1st?

DAMN DUDE YOU TOOK MY 1ST PLACE SPOT! I HAD 500 CREDITS I HAVE UNBANKED TO USE IT TO WORK THEN WHEN I PRESSED IT WORK FUCKING ROUND WAS OVER! Sad:mad::mad:

Yup looks like that. And I got 3rd I guess
[r][h][s]

We're getting top crew next session so let's do it all over again.
[r][h][s]

Nice job RHS...and sexy but racer wtf??? U should have work a bit of ur credits bro....

I almost had 2nd but I didn't work 2900 credits.. I happy how things turned out though. Sorry Racerr.. That issue is between you and Dagger
[r][h][s]

I've said it before and I will say it again. I only completely trust one person in this game. It's too easy for someone to get greedy at the last moment to trust anyone.

teet Wrote:I've said it before and I will say it again. I only completely trust one person in this game. It's too easy for someone to get greedy at the last moment to trust anyone.

I agree 200% with that....that's why Im not joining anyone next session....i thougt we agreed on the placing this session.....

Im helping racer win next session.....i want to be in the same crew with him and Justin.....the reason he didnt work on the last day coz he thought some guys were trustworthy....turned out differently so now let's see....

And I know Justin gave up his first place for racer....

Well like i said i did unbank some credits to work..but i guess the session ended 5 seconds early as soon as i pressed work and was going to place 1st it ended i was like omg really!? Now i figure i got a shot at it next session and that is just a game. I have to wait 2 weeks again lol... Thats is fucked up sexy.. We did talk about this. And i don't know why u worked so much up there pass me. But yea rhs u can run top crew...ill join. Now i know u cant really trust many people here lol..learned the hardway. Anyways this game does make u greedy... Cuz u just want more and more lol wow! RHS i am going for 1st next session matt and justin will help me so invite us 3 thanks cyall soon. Idk if justin will hes busy but once in a while he will be on. Atleast he will race and lvl up superfast the 1st day and the last day of gm he can help hi down ...i was madd about everything at the beginning little shocking but now i am over it and waiting next session.Looks like i am going against sexy next session for 1st again unless he talks here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon