Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update

We should be able to enter and exit vehicles freely now. When cm's are won/lost, we should be able to exit while away.

Also,

When clicking on ILUV2XLR8, her profile page says 0/0 w/l when in fact she has 2 losses on leaderboard page

Also,

When sending an online race, the sender is not notified that a race has been sent or how long they have to accept/decline before credits are returned..

There's a bug with offline racing. I'll have it working shortly.

Offline racing is fixed.

Race Results shows offline races too, can it be previous online races ONLY please?

(02-08-2015, 07:55 PM)Nate Gloria Wrote: Race Results shows offline races too, can it be previous online races ONLY please?

Ok is because i am mobile thanks nate for creating the thread.. So as of now the one bug i see is that you cant see car parts after installed and purchased black background and letters turn black not being able read them...also i see the -rad if you dont accept a race back to old MC i see Smile 

Not sure if you can fix but when using safari on mobile....

You can not zoom in on top bar (fuel, nitrous, clock etc.). It stays full screen while the rest will collapse and allow zoom.

The new "Mod Level" exp wasn't accumulating after your races. This has been fixed.

Updated to only show online races.

(02-08-2015, 07:55 PM)Nate Gloria Wrote: Race Results shows offline races too, can it be previous online races ONLY please?

Screen shot please?

(02-08-2015, 08:27 PM)Nate Gloria Wrote: Not sure if you can fix but when using safari on mobile....

You can not zoom in on top bar (fuel, nitrous, clock etc.). It stays full screen while the rest will collapse and allow zoom.

getting this message when I try to race online...The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly, please try again. (incorrect-captcha-sol).....  
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon