Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Levels

I thought Levels were suppose to make you faster but when racing Cartman with the same car he is in he is beating me by land slides even as much as a full second at times.

I am unsure what exactly skill level does?

There's more to it than just skill. Tuning and mods count too.

Well the car has no parts on them and still he beat me by a whole second and I was like 5 levels higher than him or 6, I would have thought the higher your skill level the more consistent your times would be as you get better at being a racer.

Tuning has been and still is broken, my tuned Lambo still loses to a stock Trans am...
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

(03-05-2015, 05:16 PM)o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote: Tuning has been and still is broken, my tuned Lambo still loses to a stock Trans am...

Dyno or Test'n tune?

(03-05-2015, 05:32 PM)C-speed Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 05:16 PM)o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote: Tuning has been and still is broken, my tuned Lambo still loses to a stock Trans am...

Dyno or Test'n tune?

I have done both. I put everything at minimum on the TnT, and it showed the same times as maxed, and fluctuated numbers.

Even with the attachment, I am level 6, by right i should have won this race, but i didnt, to a stock level 1 player.

Attached Files
.jpg   i2^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (Size: 171.24 KB / Downloads: 1)
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

I'm not seeing this issue. If, I totally mess up the TnT settings, my times drop drastically. A tuned TnT vs untuned, I'm seeing a difference of 4-5seconds in the Et's.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Levels v2pointOH 3 1,536 07-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Skill Level Xploit 2 1,686 05-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon