Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi's for only 1 guy unlimit BS

CRES fix this or is that why you no responding your about to lose us all if you continue to let 1 guy hi with no limitations he can hit someone for only a damn dollar net if he feels to and he is sitting at 54billion answer how he is only one that can hi and no others says out of range for me either up or down and that goes for us all if not fixed this night then we all gone and never coming back he can rape his self while he gets on others accounts and nothing done, also should have a block button on who you want to get messages from so that cant span ur box with all there mail talking crap

first off i dont get on others accounts you guys need to quit crying foreal i aint the only one who can hit look at the leaderboards you just dont get it i can win fairly its not my mistake i can hit someone down there i didnt make the game cres has alot of changes to do cause its all fucked up now..... and as far as i know stealing is apart of this game

It is not only Chris that can hit below his networth, I just tried on Jessica while we were online and it let me attempt a home invasion.

If you are trying to hit offline then yes it is subject to certain networths but while online vs online you can hit anyone lower than you.

not true about the onlines we all have been trying not letting us says we only cant hit a certain amount even try on each other just to test and samething happens and your right game is fucked but good day to you both

As I admitted earlier I am a dreadful Home Invader but here is proof it let me do so as well.

http://gyazo.com/3a92cf63aa1b65563bf0b7c86347804a
http://gyazo.com/3351a45cfe926d53c7ebee3503136436

Here is more proof in the 2nd link.

There is no "special code" for certain players. Everyone plays on the same code base.

thank you

(04-01-2015, 06:55 PM)C-speed Wrote: There is no "special code" for certain players. Everyone plays on the same code base.

not code im saying was 10x's above your network and 2x's below your network now ppl are hitting from any network sep wont let me hit 11x's above mine or 3x's below mine so explain that and there online so that isn't it

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon