Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK for VETS ONLY !!!!

lmfao @ jasons avatar

and yeh most of us vets are old and lazy nowadays [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

gotta love the storm thrust [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
*insert signature here*

yeh jason where did yah get that costume from anyways?? Tongue lol

oki sorry back on topic
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Randy , Chris your invited as well . I just thought it would kewl if we showed the rest of MC who the greats are thats all [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i guess i know nothing of this game, it's cool tho, i guess u really didn't want 2 b top crew anyways. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

LOL Ed.. your the best.... but.. uhhh, I dunno man... I've gotten rid of my addiction to this game.... I'd hate to relapse... We'll see....
You ain't livin' ya rhymes out, you live in ya mom's house...

hahah, thx 4 the kind words sir, but u did take the win b4 i did [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

btw, i think ur feelin like gettin ur groove back!! maybe u should PM clay just 4 fun [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Ed you know your welcome too but i hardly ever see you online anymore thats why i didnt mention you but its all good if the vets want to do it next round thats kewl if not thats kewl too lol i just thought it would be fun to teach the n00bs thats all

woops didnt mean to post in the vets thread.

i kno where im not wanted...
still pimpin,.

i dont really think he meant to leave anyone out, but probably just mentioned members of his old gold crew that won a few times...
*shrugs* stop bein all butt hurt
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon