Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Messages

Hey Cres.

Little less drama this round lol

Cres is there any chance you can add a feature to make us aware that there has been a message left on the crew wall. I forget to look at it all the time and I am sure other players in our crew do as well.

It will encourage people to talk more in a group, creating an atmosphere and friendship among players, for me this is essential for the game to move forward and this will help massively. The game its self is a very good tactical game, but without interacting and talking with other players you become bored easily.

Btw I now know why you where dead against a live chat lol

---------

Another thing Cres, I am very curious to know what you have been doing to promote the game and get new players?

I see you have an MC Facebook page but I don't have a facebook and don't want one lol I got my GF to go on it and she was saying not much happens on there, so I don't know lol

Anyways, is there anything we can do as players to help?

Possibly quote all our positive comments on the New version and put them on like a MC advert, and email it to all the old players Tongue 

I don't know just throwing something out there lol

I will add a crew message notification. I'm open to suggestions on how to promote the game.

(06-21-2015, 10:42 AM)C-speed Wrote: I will add a crew message notification. I'm open to suggestions on how to promote the game.

I really wish I had some for you. I don't have any interest in social media which would probably be the best way but I don't know.

Only other thing I can think of that will help a bit is to give new comers extra credits. 5k or 10k and an automated message, summarising and explaining the main objectives of the game. Couple of lines explaining how racing/models/Win Ratio/lvling/Battling/Car building all relate to each other. People often join the game and havnt a notion what they are doing and a lot of them don't be arsed to sit and read a full gamers guide and never come back. And to be honest you could be doing with rewriting the "how to play" part. You could also write in the summary welcome message that if they are stuck, to ask and feel free to email and interact with other players (community) for tips and advice or refer to forums.

This session has been really quiet  Dodgy .

I agree the credits and message would really help. Especially if you just join and a Lotta ppl are over 100 mil

(06-24-2015, 07:56 PM)Purple Wrote: I agree the credits and message would really help. Especially if you just join and a Lotta ppl are over 100 mil

+1 on the extra credit for new comers, even if at the start.

It allows them to try things to learn the game. I can see a lot of people getting frustrated and just leaving.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Sent Messages... v2pointOH 0 1,097 11-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez