Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duhhhhh

Your right I was born in 62, so that makes me 42 NOT 45...thank you.. And what wrong with older people playing this game..

hell. when i first started playin this game it was because my mom introduced me to it.. we'd sit togeather and call it a "bonding moment".
then i met my other half here.. so why not.
they may be jelous.
or perhaps lonely.
eathier way it isnt nice to perpose someones bein shady unless you KNOW that they are bein shady..
did that make any sence? lol :crazy:

That made about as much sence as a single dime fallind down the niagra falls. I met my other half on here aswell, and I don't make a big deal out of it. We just have the same interests in the same game. And as for a "bonding moment" with your mom, didn't you get eoungh of that when she was changing your dirty diapers?
HE has the same first names on HIS accounts. HE is using multies.And as for making another forum account and trying to claim that it's his dad, thats just pathetic. As far as I'm concerned, if he, or his multi's ever get a decent N/W, they can make a donation to my account. I may aswell have one last round at HI before the numbers change. And it's going to be at RAYRAY's expence.
RayRayThe dumbest multi user on MC

Quote:That made about as much sence as a single dime fallind down the niagra falls. I met my other half on here aswell, and I don't make a big deal out of it. We just have the same interests in the same game. And as for a "bonding moment" with your mom, didn't you get eoungh of that when she was changing your dirty diapers?
HE has the same first names on HIS accounts. HE is using multies.And as for making another forum account and trying to claim that it's his dad, thats just pathetic. As far as I'm concerned, if he, or his multi's ever get a decent N/W, they can make a donation to my account. I may aswell have one last round at HI before the numbers change. And it's going to be at RAYRAY's expence.

first off dude your an idiot, if the owner ray wants to review my account along with my dad and my brother's he will see different IP's along with different carriers. as im sure he has already.

as far as first names on the account? my name is ray, my dad's is RANDY and my brother name is RANDALL so for short they are Ran.

and another thing the numbers already did change dumbass, and go for it, ya noob.

All MNC has to do is check the IP's or for that matter check the credit cards used for the accounts but anyway they dont waste their time with complaints from nobodys.

what an idiot.. Cool
AlKi

ROFLMAO. You just made it to the top of my list Ray.

And xx__MR_PERRY__xx, Have you ever heard of a proxy server? It changes your IP address every hour, and if you make your own, it can change every 10-15 minutes. I have made my own on my work computer.

considering my dad is on the computer illiterate side i highly doubt he even knos what a proxy server is.

also aussie, its obvious you have no life. so why dont u do us all a favor a [censored] off

I have a life, I just spend it doing what I want. Life is short, so enjoy it while you can.

And I did do everyone a favour and f#*k off, but I got bored and came back again so I could flame little multi users like yourself.
Peace out biatch.

lay off rayray...his dad even has a diff forum account..why does everyone have to be d***s and accuse other ppl of multis all the time...just worry about yourselves
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon