Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duhhhhh

Take your very large sock....... off your very large foot.......... and choke on it. He is using multi's and he is going to cop it untill he/they can prove otherwise. And as for a different forum account for his "dad", This is the third forum account I have made for the new MC forums. I lost the password for 1, I got botted for the 2nd one, and I'm back with the third one, so dont rule it out as a possibility.
RayRayThe dumbest multi user on MC

hmm wonder why you got booted.

also if you havent noticed i could give a [censored] less about how u think i have multiple accounts.

further more i dont see how you would like me to prove you, but like i said doesnt matter

so take your very small sock.....off your very small foot..... and shove your very small cock into your own ass.

hope i wasnt being to blunt. but how about someone just lock this thread because it just gives the gay aussie somewhere to speak his pointless words of stupidity

who r u talkin to bout the sock thing rayray?? aussie?

of course Im talking to Aussie. hes the one with the negativity towards everyone.

I'm not negative towards everyone, just towards you multi using douch bags like yourself. You can use the "my daddy and brother" excuse all you want, your a multi using cheater and you suck.

whatever fag your just mad because we're better then you so as i said before go use your sock

You are about as usefull as a hole in the head. Why can't you just use one account instead of using multi's? If you have a direct problem with me because I am against your little past time, Then why don't you do what everyone else does and take it to flame wars. I need a flame for my new name anyway.

Peace out. CK.

riiiight, shut up dude your just an idiot with a mouth..

and where are the mod's on this site... i asked someone to lock this thread

Why should they lock the thread? Is it because you don't want everyone to know you use multi's? I'll give you free advertising space so you won't have to worry about people not knowing.

Peace out. CK.

Quote:Why should they lock the thread? Is it because you don't want everyone to know you use multi's? I'll give you free advertising space so you won't have to worry about people not knowing.

Peace out. CK.

Can you prove that he has multi's..do you know the IP of all the accounts that are being logged on?..I dont think so so stop accusing people when you dont even have any kind proof.
All I need is One Mic.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon